Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.95 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (2)

Complete trash, what the actual fuck is this shit.

Edit:
I'm not even a vanillafag, this is just a pile of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Who's ready for 22 chapters of graphic rape while the main character slowly "hurries" to save the heroine? It's Rape Namek time!

Maybe like, idk, stop doing these small parts then? Heck, wait for a month for the chapters to build up if the author keeps releasing these dumpster fire chapters so that we don’t have to keep being frustrated waiting for another cliffhanger

Supporter
Why on earth is this happening? Are we going to learn how to clean semen out of clothes? Or (hopefully) that asshole's blood?

This may be the most tonally dissonant thing I've ever seen in a manga.

I read 8.96 and it’s still more rape. I think at this rate the MC will come right when those two guys are about to finish raping her

Aggregator gang
Dropped off of a cliff... This isn't even good garbage. Fuck the Author that ruined this good ecchi rom-com.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even read this but I Feel disgusted (the news are spreading)... I feel really bad for the old fans, looks like this turned into Wolf Guy 2.0

I literally just finished reading the rape scene in berserk and wanted something to wash the sadness and this is what end up with

nal

is the author okay? did something happen to him to make him radically change what he was doing?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is really out of place for what was once a wholesome ecchi+cleaning manga.
And to be honest, I’m not liking it. I really want more cleaning tips and character development... But I’m leaving if they don’t have it.

Kudos for sticking to this manga translators.

When you made a bet that your manga would be canceled before chapter 9 and you really don't want to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread