Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.95 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (2)

I mean... this is supposed to be a romcom, right? Do we really need to go this in-depth into her sexual assault?

Dex-chan lover
After this chapter someone might want to edit the tags and description. Because this crap is certainly not just "a gal love comedy" and as lighthearted as the descrption and tags make it seem.

It's disturbing how detailed the author went about the rape, and with what nonsense reasoning the victim shut up and stopped struggling. Feels like the author either gets off on this shit, or really wants to piss off his editor to make them drop the manga. Or both. For a different kind of manga this would have been fitting, but not for this one.

And I was really hoping this release would turn things for the better after that last one...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is the author on drugs or something?... what in the actual fuck

Contributor
This is the 11th chapter of chapter 8 and I'm getting really fucking tired of it. What the shit is this rape anyway, this is not what anyone wanted. I am mad, and I'm Rich Evans!

Dude what the actual fuck is going on with this manga? It was so consistent and light and then all of a sudden since the Panty-less Gal started it's gone batshit bonkers bad.

Either the Editor needs to get fired or quit, or the Author does. If this is the result of low-ratings or something then just go out with some damn dignity. It's not even that I have a problem with rape in media. There are ways to use it in storytelling to convey the darkest and most disgusting parts of humanity. One example could be like in "12 Years a Slave" or even "American History X". Granted one of those is an example of Men doing it to other Men, but the way both are done has an explicit purpose. This shit.... this is just some sort of fucked up fanservice mixed with the absolute laziest way to show a character is "bad" without having to actually give him a personality or write. It's garbage.

I genuinely enjoyed this manga for it's neat little cleaning tips, and lighthearted fun romance -- but now it's just stupid and lazy.
So disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Translators were right... this turns into a dumpster fire quick

Aggregator gang
Clearly the mangaka is playing some 4D chess level mind games with us. It'll probably turn into a battle manga in chapter 9.

So that Student council prez, even after almost getting raped kept her shitty attitude?? and doesn't remember the MC until a kiss........ stupid story arc

Dont tell me the MC is so dense that he saved a girl from getting raped, and completely forgot about her...

Users who are viewing this thread