Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
:huh: if she's gone that far to relaxingly rub herself onto his bed and talk about smelling her, neither side needs to confess to the other anymore ( I might have forgotten actual confession chapter or scrolled by half asleep)
This genre of protagonist rival neutron stars in density. She is literally marking him with her own scent and leaving her own mark on his bed of all places.

Bet dude is thinking "wow gals sure are forward with their friends"

Dex-chan lover
Fdlmv1pXoAI4oZ4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's honestly really sweet. Glad to see Otakura got to spend a birthday with his friends. :3

Dex-chan lover
Did I forget something, or did they ACTUALLY skip over the school festival? That's something that NEVER happens in manga like this, normally it'd have the two girls dressed up in maid outfits for the festival. Good for the author, avoiding a trope like that.
Edit: I posted this, saw the next chapter dropped and first thing that happens is "Alright, preparing for the school festival!" So I guess they just voted. Whoops

Dex-chan lover
i'd long given up on hoping for a crossdressing thing to come up, but the story looks like it's still flirting with the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread