Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
on page 20 in the line "why are you getting along with that women" you should change "women" to "woman"

Otherwise fun chapter. And yeah look out, if you're in high school and a college student wants to date you they can be many things but they will primarily be a massive loser, and a piece of shit. Otherwise they'd manage to find a partner in college and wouldn't have to shop around for children lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like this whole "she used make fun of you behind your back" a whole misunderstanding between high school girls and they ran with whatever information they had at the time whether it was true or not. It says committee chair was hated and isolated because of the things she said to people because she was diligent and clumsy and she didn't realize it until after the fact, it doesn't seem like she's a bad person, just that she says things without thinking, it even says that she wanted to change when she went to high school. If you look back at chp.1 flashback, it seemed like committee chair was sad and wanted to apologize for something or tell her that the rumors about her was false, just looked like she never got the chance because marina avoided her or she never realized she hurt marina.

Dex-chan lover
We already have a love-triangle and petty second love interest. I was expecting something different with this story.

I must say that so far I think all of those girls are assholes for the way they treated Kurosaki.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
from a small hole to another plot hole. are we going to another misunderstanding x misunderstanding plot ?
gyaru for being sus (make fun of someone from behind) toward committee chair who barely socialize with her classmates is just…. idk, quite eh…

Marina seems like not the type who will feel sus toward Kanami tho, i believe in her curious and open-minded personality

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

dont think kanami is the type to do that, or at least in a negative light, especially with marina... and especially anymore...
i think someones jealous... :suspicious-glance:

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: that's sus as hell...
i bet it was this bad gall who notice comity chair was trying to get chummy and flush her off...

Dex-chan lover
1. Sounds like bs
2. Who cares? It's been a few years, you could leave the prefecture, cut everyone out of your life, almost get married, break up with your shitty bf, and come back. Even if Prez said something, holding a grudge for something like this for years is the definition of childish.

Well, that was an uneventful chapter. I've gotten to know a character I already don't really care about - she feels like kind of a shitty person - and no other progress was made. And we are still mid-scene, so the next chapter will also probably be used up, mostly for some kind or recollection.

Dex-chan lover
only in
I seriously doubt that class pres made fun of gyaru back them.
Why are guaru's friends so weird when it comes to class pres?
I guess we will figure this out in the next chapters.
Thank you for the translation.
yapanese fiction 😭😭

my highschool wasn't like this

Dex-chan lover
Did we really need the introduction of a 'Jealous Bitch who probably can't cope with her sexuality so she decides to also ruin the of others' in chapter 5 x_x

Here was me mistakenly assuming it's going to be a wholesome story about her and chair committee falling in love <_<

Users who are viewing this thread