Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Adulation

Remember what happen to the servant's family(mother) in the kingdom, she probably wants to see the kingdom destroyed

But i don't know, she was just raped during weeks, i don't think its understandable that her will for revenge is stronger than the grudge she have against the prince and his country

Dex-chan lover
filthy peasants have no affinity for the game of thrones

Dex-chan lover
since we are in the topic, anybody else finds it funny how author makes us visually see how "bad guys" are getting it on being all ALPHA and shit fucking bitches and shit, but for the MC its like yeah you know he fucked but like we aint gonna show it to u cuz....

MANGA LOGIC

ONLY BAD GUYS ARE ALLOWED TO VISUALLY SHOW RAPE / SEX SCENES BUT MCs ...OHHHH NOOO OHHH NO NO NO!

I really dont understand this if anybody could shine some light it would be sweel thx

Dex-chan lover
The way author draws women is so fucking hot. He needs to make a hentai asap.

Aggregator gang
@Elrinion @wahyurockajn The artist for the series has in fact drawn hentai before. You can find some examples at the bottom of his MU page; https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=4600

@Alkmar but you see, rape is not the end of the world. yeah, there are people who covet virgins or whatever (that's why authors are reluctant to rape girls of MCs), but it is still just rape.
@kronix well, evil alpha guys are teens while mc is adult lol

XL

Dex-chan lover
Really, just anyone can challenge the King? Well this fight is going to take awhile since even the Janitor could join in lol.

Users who are viewing this thread