Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Mutual Love

Double-page supporter
So is He's gonna cuckold the old bastard then? Hahaha

Hmmm. The plot thickens.

Thanks for the translations

Still kinda weird to let literal clones of your wife/loved one be raped and tortured by not only deadmells but also your students and any person strong enough to withstand those trials. @Armsdealer12 In a way to me it feels like the dude is already cucking himself.

Double-page supporter
This whole thing is just dragging itself out longer than necessary. I hope its done soon because god is it boring.

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta agree, boring arc. Don't care about the queen or the daughter and I dont like the youngest sister.

Dex-chan lover
A surprisingly frustrating arc
"she's a genius! *but she is so dumb*, rinse and repeat, with the occasional swapping of genders as his entire household is made of idiotic savants.

Dex-chan lover
well this kind of feels weird as even when he lost an arm it didn't feel like he f*ck up, but here is like he actually got outsmarted... and he has the 3 strongest spirits, is he for real??
author once again f*cks his story up 'cause he like dem lolis.

Group Leader
@KeiosKod No most likely the Queen is, but they have to hide it or it would be a death sentence for her as she can't do her duty, and since Ode is her lover he's helping to cover it up with the clones.

Users who are viewing this thread