Gaming rants/news (Mega Thread?)

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
I named my first one Chainsaw after he became a quilava. Good times... *stares wistfully into distance*

And if soft-resetting for shiny starters is a thing in Pokemon of the Wild, I might actually keep moving forward until RNJesus is destroyed.

>link’s awakening HD version of diamond and pearl
ILCA is the company that made the Dominos/Hatsune Miku mobile app...
Into the trash it goes.

>Breath of the Wild Pokemon
Who wanted this? Do people not realize that Pokemon is not fit for open world design?

...oh well at least I have Splatoon 3 to look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron
Do people not realize that Pokemon is not fit for open world design?
Not fit for open world design yet.

0*slu-He1W9WMHP-DK

@bigtiddyoneesan
It’s no longer a turn based cringe rpg.

The screenshots from the JP website revealed that this is an action RPG just like Genshin and BotW. It’s wholly different...

My only cope is that we might get some very hinna hinna pogermin eating scenes in Golden Kamuy: Pokemon Edition.

/vp/ on suicide watch as Twitter and discord “raid” it for “damage control.”

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron
Tbh I don't really mind a lack of turn-based combat. I might be in the minority here tho.

Spinoff games like Mystery Dungeon, Rumble, Ranger, and especially Pinball, had entirely different mechanics but were still enjoyable.

My only real concern is just the general quality of the game. It's still (very evidently) unfinished, but I'm just hoping/coping that they fix the trees and shit. Oh yeah, and maybe fill the world out a bit too.

Nintendies has a good track record ofc, but GameFreak (the developer of Legends) might not deliver a full strand-type game experience like fans are anticipating.

@bigtiddyoneesan
They actually had a close up of the trees in the trailer for both gen 4 remakes and Legends. They are aware of the memes.

I highly doubt they’ll deliver on whatever the fans ask for. It’s all unreasonable requests and GameFreak loves doing their own thing like Noncetendo, but unlike Ningentendo they never land whatever they aim for.

It’s going to be a watered down version of BotW and the honeymoon period will be over almost immediately because it’s most likely going to be a bug filled incoherent mess.

It’ll be the Grass Half Year fiasco all over again because Legends looks like it’s using it’s own brand new engine.

The game looks like a PS3 game, comes out at the end of the year and “game footage not final” looks pretty final to me considering Bored and Shilled’s trailers.

What we should be worried about is the gen 4 remakes being too faithful to the originals. The trailer seemed to fixate on that and that fact scares me a little bit.

intro-1563213647.jpg

Either way I’ll be looking forward to the Shazamposting.

Do people not realize that Pokemon is not fit for open world design?
Genius Sonority could make it work.
Maybe. Not sure now since they switched to making only mobile games.

Dex-chan lover
I've been saying a Pokemon BotW would be awful since folks started asking for it. An open world game is only as good as its travel, and I don't trust Pokemon to have good travel.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
All I have to do is win 6 times, why is it so damn hard?
;A;

Staff
Super Moderator
Went from having to kill 100 planes with a type of plane I don't have to killing 10 SPGs, thank god.

So when you release a annoying ass hero with a very annoyingly fast move that does a lot of damage. Also giving him a dodge attack which if I parry, can´t even get a heavy because it´s technically a heavy dodge. We also have a separate hero, with fucking annoying ass feats.

Staff
Super Moderator
What's a good game for the xbox?

There's a chance a family member will gift me a game but I have to decide which one.

(in ssbu) i hate how close i am to elite smash and yet so far, i keep bouncing around between 5 mil to 7 mil gsp. (keep in mind i was stuck at 2 mil for a very long time, then i got gud and peaked at 6.1 mil, then lost a few rounds then repeaked at 7.1). does anyone else think gsp is a bad way of calculating? alo how tf does it calculate gsp? i don't get it :|

Dex-chan lover
Playing Hades and the Bone Hydra fight is frustrating. Here's 7+ giant snake heads that all shoot projectiles for your tiny island of land in the lava. I've beaten it with the sword (made it to Theseus, the self-righteous prick), but not sure how to do it with bow.

Playing Loop Hero and the goblins are crazy. Super high attack speed, high evade, +30% attack on ally death, and another 10% boost to attack speed for allies. Fuck me if I'm not blasting every tile with a goblin camp on it. And if one pops up next to a vampire mansion, you might as well retreat and save some loot.

Staff
Super Moderator
There's a Touhou Game I'd like to buy but I bought too many (most were cheap) games lately, I don't think I'll manage to get it until a couple months from now.

Dex-chan lover
So I recently found my old vita ecstatic I plugged it in and started playing it. It was all going swimmingly until I started to play Demon Gaze once again completely forgetting how fucking broken the Sol fight is. She heals a staggering amount constantly and hits like a fucking truck.

Dex-chan lover
I'm annoyed that "Asha in Monster World's" graphics are 3D and not hand drawn 2D, like "Dragon's Trap" and "Monster Boy".

3D sucks, automatic 0/10.

Users who are viewing this thread