Gaming rants/news (Mega Thread?)

Double-page supporter
@wowfucktron Neat. Haven't gotten character pack 2 for SSBU yet, so I haven't used any of the newest characters. Never played Skyward or Splatoon. I know a lot of people loved splatoon, though, so it's great that it's getting another entry.

@firelight Ya, the price point for the games is a real kick in the shins. They go on sale every now and then for 10-25%

Dex-chan lover
MARIO GOLF SUPER RUSH OH FUCK HELL YES
Lt168Py.gif

I have bought switch and it’s game, currently playing ACNH, but then I can’t maximize the gameplay coz apparently I needed Nintendo Online subscription for a bunch of stuff. And the worst part is it’s not available in my country 😢

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
SKYWARD SWORD HD LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Gonna force my father to buy me that game since he sold MY copy I bought with MY money like 10 years ago because "i was done with it so i wouldn't play it anymore".

Contributor
@Richman
Gonna force my father to buy me that game since he sold MY copy I bought with MY money like 10 years ago because "i was done with it so i wouldn't play it anymore".
If your life was a manga, that would have been the catalyst for your Start of Darkness.

Staff
Super Moderator
I've been playing Gears of War 5 but despite having some good moments, I haven't made any clips because I always forget to do them.

Dex-chan lover
Dear God do I hope I get all of Agent Vector’s gear during the collab event. Afaik, all I need to do is S rank the last mission a few times and I’m set

Dex-chan lover
Playing Xcom save scumming to get a perfect run after 6 tries finally get it only for the game to crash fml.

Who wants to take bets on tomorrow’s Pokemon direct?

I gots about tree fiddy put down on GameFreak ruining Sinnoh.

Aggregator gang
Sony's Japan Studio is apparently being shut down. I don't have anything PS anymore, but I remember dumping hours upon hours in Patapon despite being total ass at rhythm games. Also really loved Shadow of the Colossus and the Gravity Rush series. F

Staff
Super Moderator
GEN 4 REMAKES AND POKEMON BOTW LET'S GOOOOOOO.

Hype now out of the way, imo I don't like AT ALL the overworld art style of the gen 4 remakes, the chibi look just doesn't look right for me. the 3D era of XY, ORAS, SM and now SwSh all had a consistent "semi-realistic" art style with every character looking normal. The characters from outside of battles that they showed look like the characters from World of Final Fantasy and since it's a main game and not a spin-off it looks very weird imo.

Pokemon breath of the wild looks like a proof of concept right now, animations were choppy (lmao 10 fps Chingling), stiff battles and battle animations. But it doesn't look like it'll release anytime soon so it's too early to say it is a disappointment.

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
If I had to choose one based on bond, it'd had to be Rowlette but my experience with the gen 7 starters was very meh.

If I buy the game, then I'd choose cyndaquil and would name him golder.

Users who are viewing this thread