Gaming rants/news (Mega Thread?)

Dex-chan lover
images

Horrible loot. Extracted a weapons case and got a vehicle skin the fuck is that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy no ones going on a rant about the Harry Potter game controversy. Leave politics in the dead political thread.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy no ones going on a rant about the Harry Potter game controversy. Leave politics in the dead political thread.
I didn't even know there was a Harry Potter game no lie it kinda looks boring but that's just me.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even know there was a Harry Potter game no lie it kinda looks boring but that's just me.
I have no interest in Harry Potter, so I didn't even look a the trailers.
Octopath Traveler 2 is coming out next month. That's what I'm waiting for.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god Monster Hunter Rise is coming to PSN time to start praying to the RNG gods again.

Contributor
The polemic is stupid anyway.

And i dont care about that, if the game is fun for me, that's enough doesnt matter if the one behind the game/manga/book/film is Jesus or a serial killer.

Dex-chan lover
What I'll never understand is who came up with the monster ranking in MH rise. How the fuck is a pukei pukei in the same tier as a barioth?

Dex-chan lover
I want someone to turn an Xbox Series X and a PS5 into Battle Robots and watch them fight.

Double-page supporter
bow is my favorite weapon. might be a crutch lol but i have had some really fun runs with it.
I've been raised from the dead and summoned to the MD forums. I'm slowly making my way through older games now that I've got a new PC (and not a 7 year old Macbook Pro). Hades is still on the docket and I can proudly say I've beaten the ol' fart a few times now and gotten to meet my plant mom.

Dex-chan lover
I've been raised from the dead and summoned to the MD forums. I'm slowly making my way through older games now that I've got a new PC (and not a 7 year old Macbook Pro). Hades is still on the docket and I can proudly say I've beaten the ol' fart a few times now and gotten to meet my plant mom.
GG. hades is such a great game, it felt like i discovered something new every run. put like 80 hours into it before getting all the achievements. i'm looking forward to the sequel.

The One
Staff
Admin
People memed on the dialogue of Forspoken. But it's not all that prominent in the full game.
Also the gameplay is quite good, esp. once you unlock the 2nd magic type and can quickswap between them for fun combos.

Dex-chan lover
People memed on the dialogue of Forspoken. But it's not all that prominent in the full game.
Also the gameplay is quite good, esp. once you unlock the 2nd magic type and can quickswap between them for fun combos.
I've been disappointed with Square's AAA games too many times to try another one. Small titles like Bravely Default and Octopath Traveler are where they shine.

Dex-chan lover
Was looking through my old vids and I ran across this classic.
Context: Tomes and Grimoires give you better loot at the end of a lvl these randoms wouldn't pick up the last one
so I waited for them to all die and soloed the lvl (with bots but they are brain dead) the kicker I dumped the books after they died.
just jump to the minute mark its when the action starts

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I said this before on this thread but fuck noobs. I swear I'm like some dumbass magnet that attracts all the
idiots that don't know how to play the game.

is anyone here into nintendo? a nintendo direct aired yesterday and here are some of my personal highlights:
-Level 5 (the company behind Yo-Kai Watch) seems to have returned from death, and with two new games: Decapolice (a brand new series, it seems), and a new Professor Layton game! personally, i'm hoping this means that an english release of Yo-Kai Watch 4 is still possible.
-there's a new Samba de Amigo game! i'm probably one of 10 people who actually really care about Samba de Amigo, but i'm happy to see a sega series that isn't sonic be brought back. hopefully ChuChu Rocket and Jet Set Radio get revivals in the future. being a sega fan is like being in a relationship with a bipolar girl...
-ETRIAN ODYSSEY REMASTERS!!!! i love Etrian Odyssey, so i can't wait for these remaster to release. i'd honestly prefer an entirely new game, but i'll take what i can get.
-We Love Katamari is also getting a remaster! i bought Katamari Damacy on a whim a few years ago and really loved it, so i'll try to get my hands on this as well. hopefully this time, some huge AAA game doesn't completely murder this game's sales in cold blood.
-Splatoon 3 dlc, while something i'm excited for, is probably the most underwhelming announcement out of all of these for me. the start of the summer is so packed for me, i probably won't even be able to buy it for a while.

Dex-chan lover
it really just makes me sad how easy EA just can get away with shit.
The positive praise and sales of the Dead Space remake just tells them that developers dont matter, and whoever they make the game is fine, because sheep will just consume it. This is what happened with SH.

It's just heart breaking because Dead Space was a baby for Visceral Games, and EA forced so much shit and too high goals for Dead Space 3, then basically fired everyone after it failed (because it was their fault)

Users who are viewing this thread