Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I never really liked these summoning people from another world when they're still alive. Much prefer if it had (pretty cliche) death of some main characters and they regret something, thus being chosen to go to another world.

No i'm not this handsome, proceeds to show more handsome person that is him.... hmmm....

*Notices the Luck EX*
I'll let him handle my gacha summons.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm not this handsome
Proceed to show another handsome

Fed-Kun's army
Why not just have a few encounters before jumping straight to lvl 123. I mean how the hell could he have lived so long against something that would power level him to that extent. The cooking skills being so universally op is already a stretch, why pile on.

How the f did something that high level not one shot him?

I can buy the dismantle ability. But something that high of a level to not obliterate him with that swipe is bs.

Is it me or is the pacing is so quick. I mean being a god in like 1 chapter. At least thank god it's not a beta fking MC

Dex-chan lover
@Contention

The base-line has been set. We know he's a cook, and has the "Dismantle" ability that does the skinning, draining, and separation of food or what can be considered food.

These 'beings' that made the betting, have no idea how bad they screwed up. If you want an army, you need a cook. Cooks can keep the army fueled up and ready to go.

Wait... Is dismantle skill that strong? I think it is only for dismantling corpse, not living being 😅

Also why did I just see another hajime in this mc?

Users who are viewing this thread