GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 96

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the story has been taking a nose dive into idiocy in regards to the war for a long time now while they are throwing other random side story shit into it. The Japanese have the heads of state and could easily wipe out the Zolzal faction yet continue to prolong the war for seemingly no good reasons WHEN THEY LITERALLY THREATENED TO DO IT IF HE CONTINUES TO CAUSE PROBLEMS! Does no one remember the Japs bombing the palace in retaliation for the Japanese slaves? Does no one remember Itami's company literally sneaking into the palace to threaten Zolzal for the whole assassination shenanigans and had evacuated the emperor and princess at the same time? So many times this war could have ended yet for seemingly no reason they don't when they have ample opportunity. Their objective was to find the bastards who caused the Ginza incident and bring them to court and it has now devolved into a shit fest where they are trying to reinsert the same people who caused said incident into power that caused the Ginza incident and are for some reason having a hard time doing it for some reason when they display somehow magically god like skills at counter intelligence, espionage, and insert random skill . It is bordering on criminal negligence for the Japs they have let it last this long with the further damages being caused. Also DAMN IT FURATA WTF?!

Fed-Kun's army
Really? You couldn't just make something up? "I'm secretly attracted to mutton?" "I'm a pathological fart huffer?" No?
Okay.

Dex-chan lover
no shit he’s a spy. I thought everyone passively knew. He’s a fuckin Japanese dude, and there’s literally 0 Japanese dudes that aren’t from Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, guys. You know, you say that saying to the face of Zorzal's personal slave that you're a spy is stupid and well... that's true.
THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA.
Nobody is going to believe that someone is so stupid, specially Tyulle who knows him and knows that he's not a fool. She's going to take it that he's fucking with her (not that way) by telling an obvious lie before him saying something believably minor, which is what he wants.
Were he to tell her something minor, she'll most likely pry further and eventually will discover that he's indeed a spy. But by saying it to her face, she will think of it as a lie because no one is that stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Even if he has no escape from his harem, Itami's explanation is really good, but he is still at the mercy of those horny girls.

People in this comment section are hilariously salty, this isn't a story about accurate depiction of real-life military and politics, those details serve only to give some substance to the story, we are all here for the over the top action, harem hijinks and drama.

So chillax and just enjoy the ride.

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus

Indeed, besides Tyulle herlself is quite "smart". She's not a fucking genius but she'll probably look down on him and think he's just teasing them

Besides, she may think that the access to information that Furuta (in the kitchen) manages isn't that amazing as to becomes a spy, even less for the japanese

Also, ever since the beggning, both in anime and Manga, I've felt sorry for Tyulle.. I really hope she gets saved like other girls... and this dude Furuta may be the key for her Salvation, she seems interested on him

But also maybe, she's just using him as to get information.

Double-page supporter
You fuckin MORON! MAKE SOMETHING UP! Tell her you’re super ticklish or something!

Dex-chan lover
Dude don't realize he is already too deep to just go back to Japan...

Dex-chan lover
Yepp. He is dead. We already know there is no saving for Tyuule anyway and now she'll drag him down. She is in love with him, but she will discard him for a chance to get her petty revenge. Afterwards she'll feel bitter about it and perish. That's my theory at least.

Users who are viewing this thread