GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would you dump your duty for used goods, who gives a shit about her, your mission is top priority.
Can he just tell something like I spit on highness' food or onani to a furry

Reminder Tyuule plans is to destroy and tortured the empire from inside and also making the prince suffered. So hearing furuta is a spy and how she loves him probably just making them cooporerated.

Dex-chan lover
Truth is, I'm a spy. And I came here for one purpose and one purpose only. To steal your heart. Like literally. In my hands, fresh and pumping out blood. I would press the blood from it as I would press orange juice from a lemon and collect it in a bowl to bathe a hundred virgin futanari. Yes, I know orange juice doesn't come from lemon but I only have lemons and I hate lemonade. So when life gives me lemons, I make orange juice. Yes, I know it's actually lemon juice, but I hate lemonade, so I'm calling it orange juice. And you will agree with me because I'm the fucking cook, that's why.

@Noyaka
agree with your take. either it's a power move to get her on his side, or the first page of next chapter he'll be like "it's a joke" like what that crown prince did few pages ago lol

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty clear that Tyuule wants to ruin Zorzal, but goddamn bro...

FormalSpiffyGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

He's already done a terrible job as a spy because it's so freaking obvious, now he even admitted it?

Kurata is a furry

Also if I were Furuta I wouldn't expose my identity because someone was being girly

Double-page supporter
Truth is, I'm a spy. And I came here for one purpose and one purpose only. To steal your heart. Like literally. In my hands, fresh and pumping out blood. I would press the blood from it as I would press orange juice from a lemon and collect it in a bowl to bathe a hundred virgin futanari. Yes, I know orange juice doesn't come from lemon but I only have lemons and I hate lemonade. So when life gives me lemons, I make orange juice. Yes, I know it's actually lemon juice, but I hate lemonade, so I'm calling it orange juice. And you will agree with me because I'm the fucking cook, that's why.

OOOOOOOH will she betray him or will she work along with him?
stay tuned for the next chapter after 30 day later

Users who are viewing this thread