GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 17 Ch. 93

Gi-Se-LLe : words which will forever bring terror to that apostle..

@greatninja3
She only meant to cut the string tying the lucky charm.
She didnt hit them and make them fall off.

@Jojeke
Because she doesn't have inflatable air bags which can be used as a floatation device increase of a water landing. 😱
But that lucky charm was OP.
It even defied LeiLei's statistical analysis,

@zetsuravez

If this follows the web novel, then yeah, this is close to the end of this story. This mist, its cause and the consequences of its appearance are basically the last arc.

Dex-chan lover
page 9 : where is the dark elf ? she doesnt want to sky-dive too ?

page 25 , last panel : they are playing rock-paper-scissor to determine which one will get hugged by the ugly , bland MC . magician girl : i should have won after 5 rounds of rock-paper-scissor .

page 26 , panel 5 : a big , old man is hugging and m0lesting a small , young girl who is controlling a big wyvern ? this is so wrong , this should be the other way around : the man should be driving , and the girl should be hugging him .

page 30 : the white elf is innocent , she just wants to damage the dark elf a little , but the spell accidentally cut the string .

@thedestroyership
"errrr i don't think helicopters can fly that high"

Depends on the helicopter. The CH-47 Chinook family has an operational ceiling of 20,000 feet. At over 15,000 feet the crew will probably be sucking on oxygen through masks as the hull is not pressurized. Most thick horizontal cloud layers are stratus-type and they tend to end around 7000 feet.

@Sandy
"ohhh interesting. but when is GATE S3 😁😂"

Probably never. The first 2 seasons did ok according to the studio, but it wasn't well received by the fan base. There's also the matter that the IP is kinda old and the story is finite, and already over. You might want to read the translated LN. I think one of the tranlation companies is in negotiations to bring it over to the US market, but I see on Amazon that it's already available in the UK in paperback format.

@Mazrinmaus
"Anyone else feel like the manga got dementia and doesn't know what it's doing anymore?"

Once we get to the final stretch of the last arc, things will become more apparent.

Aggregator gang
That first page though. The hottest blue skinned reptilia I've seen.

Double-page supporter
OMG i LOVE the splash page, didnt realize that she was this sexy

Users who are viewing this thread