Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
I'm confused. Is it like he's in a game and he knows he's in a game and can also somehow look up the wikipedia article about his game while being in the game? And he didn't get hit by a truck and get put into the game or anything? It just starts with the game?

Dex-chan lover
are we missing a chapter or something? it feels like an entire chapter's worth of context is missing in the first part of this
It's kinda briefly glossed over, but basically he was just on the web and found a random site that seemed to describe everything about him and everyone else completely accurately. Basically game character finds a game wiki.

Dex-chan lover
This manga actually reminds me of a Fire Emblem run where I played through Fire Emblem, The Blazing Sword: Boss Recruitment, recruited the first boss, full leveled him and made him one shot the final boss.

Batta the Beast, the best Fire Emblem character ever(in the boss recruitment hackrom, at least).

Dex-chan lover
Please... Japanese manga author.... stop... stop with those retarded mc, what with that bitch teacher ? I can understand for the classmates, they are kids, so they are stupid, but the teacher ? She has to be a little mature to not laugh in front of everyone and not bully the mc like all the other trash, well all the teacher are not good people. Hopefully maybe the mc gonna become cool later on.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS HAPPENING IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW???
wwrh1ssgbyja1.png

You are being gobbled. Please do not resist.

Users who are viewing this thread