Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
bro mc cmon cuh just because Toudou's helping you out doesn't mean everyone else is on your side. You should know better.

Dex-chan lover
tfw you're not reading from the MC POV and you shit on the MC for not seeing it coming.

Seriously, guys, ya'll read too much betrayal manga and it's showing.

Aggregator gang
After reading through raw chapter 8, MC is a total fucking idiot, I know it's kinda of Japs trope, but he's undeniably helpless, even though he has wiki with him.

Dex-chan lover
Why is my only question, why would you try to kill someone for just being a creep, plot is doodoo i will leave

Fed-Kun's army
bro wtf xD, too obvious. For a second I thought that he checked out the wiki and didn't see that he was shitty or something.

btw this is attempted murder, in any logical world she should be killed. Let's see what happens here, the teacher was handler properly I think, so maybe this is handled properly as well

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Wiki usually show the character personality? I mean, the wiki he read even show tips and tricks about the game world.
For someone who's supposed to have an all-knowing wiki with stat blocks and information on everyone, he should have known of her inherent duplicity.
How does someone with access to the wiki about the game not read up about character personalities?
I'm going to go with the wiki not describing her real personality. If he knew, he wouldn't have done that.

I would have gotten somewhat fooled, not going to lie. She did always look regretful and never directly attacked the MC iirc. This came out of nowhere for me. That being said I wouldn't have gone past the agreed upon floors due to my fondness of caution and preparation.
I had doubts before since I wouldn't trust someone who hangs out with those other douchebags, but she certainly wasn't at a point where I'd be able to judge her completely. The part where she started insisting on going past the floors the girl he trusted told him not to is where I slotted her as the fake she is.

What is it with japs and making "every one except the mc and his close social circle is an amoral, murderous psycho" narratives?
Their need for a black and white morality. Greys are hard.

To all the people saying they would have seen it coming: you would have fallen for it, too.
From a manga perspective, it could've gone either way, so you couldn't know for sure. There have been plenty of mangas that's covered both paths extensively.

From a character perspective, as I mentioned above, I'd seriously doubt her the moment she insisted on going further.

You just learned a valuable life lesson trashmob-kun. Women don't just approach men, especially average men, without ulterior motives. Good luck!
You mean like Prez did?

Dex-chan lover
Too many drama man :( just wanna see this dumbass becoming stronger both physically and mentally

Dex-chan lover
tbf that's how normal person would react, it's just classmate asking for help, why not help. the abnormal one is that bitch. she unironically deserve to die.

Dex-chan lover
She technically shouldn't be, because she's supposed to be a good guy in the original game, but for no reason at all, author decides to make her a villainess.... which I feel is sloppy writing... story doesn't need an antagonist, since it works perfectly well as a dungeon hunting slice of life....
"History is always written by the winners" And also MC changes on the plot.

I imagine like those action manga where the characters quantity are small and focused, so any interaction with irrelevant NPCs are cut or ignored, thus creating this loophole for a more in deph personality instead of a goody two shoes character

Most of the time it's either naivety or evilness :V

Dex-chan lover
"History is always written by the winners" And also MC changes on the plot.

I imagine like those action manga where the characters quantity are small and focused, so any interaction with irrelevant NPCs are cut or ignored, thus creating this loophole for a more in deph personality instead of a goody two shoes character

Most of the time it's either naivety or evilness :V
I think it's just sloppy writing with the author feeling like he absolutely needs to write drama and have enemies for the MC to defeat.... even if it's not actually necessary....

Why can't we just have a nice simple story of a boy leveling up without random people wanting him dead or some bigger threat he has to stop???

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to go with the wiki not describing her real personality. If he knew, he wouldn't have done that.

I had doubts before since I wouldn't trust someone who hangs out with those other douchebags, but she certainly wasn't at a point where I'd be able to judge her completely. The part where she started insisting on going past the floors the girl he trusted told him not to is where I slotted her as the fake she is.

Their need for a black and white morality. Greys are hard.

From a manga perspective, it could've gone either way, so you couldn't know for sure. There have been plenty of mangas that's covered both paths extensively.

From a character perspective, as I mentioned above, I'd seriously doubt her the moment she insisted on going further.

You mean like Prez did?
She had a reason. She happened to see him hanging around the dungeon entrance after school hours and got curious.

Users who are viewing this thread