Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
If this is a world made out of video game, with "good side" protagonists like that i believe it failed financially.
Unless of course it was marketed as a game where you play as bastards but i assume it wasn't so cause MC wasn't suspicious of her despite reading a wiki.

Dex-chan lover
bc95fe6c14fb17e96c8d700808afa4e73539cfef9548b2fef01e1c52188be414-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Let's cut the guy some slack, he's from this world so he can't be genre-savvy, the wiki likely didn't mention she's treacherous, she behaved like a typical goodygood shoes and he has been mistreated by enough folks that a single act of kindness is enough for him to fall for it.

Anyway I hope she dies.

Dex-chan lover
You wouldn't think that your classmate will pull off something like that if you were in his situation too can't really blame him
You may have experience from all you reading and watching shows but not him
bruh how did he fall for that I saw that from a mile away

Dex-chan lover
I would have gotten somewhat fooled, not going to lie. She did always look regretful and never directly attacked the MC iirc. This came out of nowhere for me. That being said I wouldn't have gone past the agreed upon floors due to my fondness of caution and preparation. That, and if a girl starts acting flirty with me out of nowhere I know something is off.... I'm not good looking or charismatic enough to have that effect.
Indeed safety first before biatches

Fed-Kun's army
Probably he already knew she is a bitch because of the WIKI or this is plot to make the MC more cautious or cunning,

Dex-chan lover
.... well we are not a MC so we dont know about this situation............ just throw that bitch to a pig farm and let them **** that bitch until that bitch die in pig seed

Dex-chan lover
Can I get a spoiler on how quick this comeuppance happens? Lile does he get out and just go right to the student council president?
if you read the manga raw

he is saved in the next chapter by the student council president
based on the WN, the b*tch girl will get her comepuppance not so long after that, so keep reading
looking at the current pace, maybe at chapter 10 on the manga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, even without a wiki.
I have seen it since the first time he meet her that she have a black heart.
It's shown from her face

Dex-chan lover
I imagine that it's going to be an issue of him changing the game's "story" through his actions makes the characters and events different. She was a hero in the "original" game, but he also wasn't supposed to get stronger like he is and wasn't supposed to keep watching her like he was. So this creates openings to show off a different personality where she's a bitch to people who don't simply respect her or praise her or treat her like the elite character she's supposed to be. And it's something that never would've happened in the original game story because there wasn't a setup for her to have a significant rival or someone rising above their station like he did.

Also this isn't dungeon-hunting slice of life. It's somewhat paint by numbers "I am/can be the strongest but everyone looks down on me because they don't know." The only thing missing from most versions of that plot is him being kicked out of a hero party for being useless. So of course it's going to toss arrogant jerk antagonists in his path, looking down on him and mocking him for being "trash" so that he can rise above it and prove them all wrong, thereby providing the lonely desperate chuuni nerd power fantasy that these stories run on.

If nothing else this is probably a decent indication that the student council president girl isn't going to turn on him and her interest and friendship are legitimate. Because pulling this trope twice in the same plot would be exceptionally dumb.
While it's true that it has the trope of the underdog that's looked at like trash and becomes the strongest, that's nothing more than the starting point... that doesn't actually have to define what the series is...

Starting tropes are often just to give reasons for what goes on and how the MC grows and what not... sorta more of a macguffin..

In fact, a lot of those stories end up being mostly slice of life with some action and rare drama elements...

And in this story, there isn't much plot... just events happening...

Dex-chan lover
Oh how I called it, and MC being the dumbass simp that he is, let it all happen.

How are you gonna get yourself out of this one dumbass?

Dex-chan lover
people think he is a dumbass to trust her, but I think it is just first impression bias. She is suppossed to be the heroine, aka a good person.
She was sus to me the sec she was introduced

Love that my instincts didn't fail me lmao

Users who are viewing this thread