Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Wiki usually show the character personality? I mean, the wiki he read even show tips and tricks about the game world.

Unless the characters personality is hella different from what the wiki says.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to wonder if there some type of weird brainwashing going on at the MC's school because why has every character introduced (except for the student council president, of course) acted like genuine psychopathic villains, like i mean on the level of what Spiderman and Batman fight🫤

Dex-chan lover
As people are noting, to readers, she very obviously reeks of Green Tea. But to him, yeah, he's looking at it through OG Plot lenses. Somehow.

A common thread, it seems, although sometimes it works the other way where the "Heroine" is the one misunderstanding... People think the world's the exact same, whether they change it or not (and yes, there are cases where the Capture Targets were secretly, all along, pieces of shit in that world, just hiding it fairly well.)

I swear, all of us isekai trash, if we were isekai'd, would have a hefty dose of paranoia. A really hefty one.
honestly, I'd probably go like the mc of the janitor is not a hero. Just disappear into the mountains to train magic and try to meet as few people as possible. Well, I'm a bit of a loner anyway.

there were absolutely zero signs she was a bitch in any of the previous chapters ngl so I can understand how he got tricked because there was literally no indication she hated him or anything in fact most of the time she looked distressed and pitiful and actually cared about mc at least a little bit, this is such a dumb ass pull from literally out of nowhere to create a scenario where the mc is trapped and has to be rescued or get stronger. There was literally no indication she would do this based on previous chapters because she had like 5 pages total of screen time that do not allude to her doing this like wtf author what is this shit at least give us some actual build up to this confrontation and show us more of her before just making her an f tier dumb villain
I would take her company as a bad sign myself. Homophily and all. If you're still hanging out with shitty people after seeing them be shitty, you're probably also pretty bad. Even if there is exceptions, I wouldn't be willing to bet on it being one.

Dex-chan lover
I assume he'll use wiki tech to find anothe secret dungeon/chest/etc to come out of this alive + more powerful, but my real question is when the goblin evolves into the "strongest natural beauty" from the description. I need cute gobbo girl manga.
About that, they're trying to aim her to evolve into a Red Cap Goblin, right?

Can't remember which mythology, but these goblins are known to be extremely violent where they coat themselves red in their prey's blood, hence the name. If this story's going to follow that characteristic, not only will Gobubi be the 'strongest natural beauty', but also the 'deadliest yandere', especially with that procreation skill of hers.

Dex-chan lover
"Isekai'd into a game/novel" authors always pull this shit. If a character was a good guy in the original game/novel then there is no reason for them to suddenly be cunts (assuming nothing changed). It's just lazy writing because authors can't handle any sort of nuance, everyone who opposes MC must be comically evil.

I'm gonna assume the "hero" will be a total petty piece of shit for no reason too.
I mean, if the translation is correct, thr original story has MC being killed by the "protag"

Dex-chan lover
For someone who's supposed to have an all-knowing wiki with stat blocks and information on everyone, he should have known of her inherent duplicity. Unless this is a real game that I don't know anything about, who's to say she isn't a betrayal character later in the game's "plot" and its just coming up now because he's a supposed trashmob? I want to believe this is all just a con, using her as a reason for going higher in the levels.

Dex-chan lover
Can I get a spoiler on how quick this comeuppance happens? Lile does he get out and just go right to the student council president?

Dex-chan lover
About that, they're trying to aim her to evolve into a Red Cap Goblin, right?

Can't remember which mythology, but these goblins are known to be extremely violent where they coat themselves red in their prey's blood, hence the name. If this story's going to follow that characteristic, not only will Gobubi be the 'strongest natural beauty', but also the 'deadliest yandere', especially with that procreation skill of hers.
Well, the thing about redcaps (at least in rpgs/manga) is that they typically look the exact same as goblins, just with the red cap, so I have to assume the "natural beauty" mentioned in the description is talking about a further evolution. So, she might not be yandere/violent at that point, whatever her next evolution after redcap is.

Usually I would say that a hobgoblin would be the point where they start turning more human, but that's the evolution they decided not to go with here (and they showed that it just looks like a normal goblin with horns in this manga, basically), so who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I would have gotten somewhat fooled, not going to lie. She did always look regretful and never directly attacked the MC iirc. This came out of nowhere for me. That being said I wouldn't have gone past the agreed upon floors due to my fondness of caution and preparation. That, and if a girl starts acting flirty with me out of nowhere I know something is off.... I'm not good looking or charismatic enough to have that effect.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

The cat always get me...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Surprising absolutely no one, she's a two faced bitch. Here's hoping they deal with her like they did with the teacher, quickly and never to be seen again

Dex-chan lover
How can you not feeling something off by that hoe coming to you like that? Pathetic lil shit blushed just because a girl hold your hand. Doesnt matter if he is heroine or not but use your brain man

Users who are viewing this thread