Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the endurance stat get worse than it was before? It was F in the first chapter but now it became G.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really into the story, but the manga is competently made. I enjoy reading it.

Dex-chan lover
The [procreation] skill of the Goblin is scaring me, why do she have this skill ???? And why annoying girl A make a bet with annoying girl B ? She as too much to lose.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, this "main character" that joins the academy isn't one of those "I dress like a man for reasons" types of plot. And they actually are a rival/enemy of the president and manga mc. (I'm bad with names.)
You mean like the "MC" of "Is It Tough Being A Friend?"

Dex-chan lover
This is clearly a the Heroes are assholes and the Villians are only villains because the heroes are assholes situation.

Contributor
Disciplinary punishment, not house arrest.

Seriously why isn't he going for the race change... is first job then race better in this universe?

Fed-Kun's army
I have this feeling that the "main character" is a female and since it have a "harem" tag well... You know where i am going with this right? Nevertheless im interested to his development

Dex-chan lover
really glad this isnt just straight up mtl, good work translator

Dex-chan lover
I just realized this is by the same artist as Mob Kousei.

I feel like they need to spend more time on MC researching the wiki.

Fuck, please suspend the class president next. That's not a role a bully should have

Users who are viewing this thread