Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see another one so soon. I wonder if the student council president knows they're in a game as well?

Dex-chan lover
I actually want to punch the face of that girl with the glasses more than the intentionally annoying girl.

So these are the fucking main characters: Annoying Girl, Annoyer Girl, Simp, and an actually good person that I think will betray the protagonist's trust at some point.

Dex-chan lover
N
I actually want to punch the face of that girl with the glasses more than the intentionally annoying girl.

So these are the fucking main characters: Annoying Girl, Annoyer Girl, Simp, and an actually good person that I think will betray the protagonist's trust at some point.
Nah I don't trust that "good person". people like her tend to act that way in front of others but behind closed doors they're absolutely horrible

This is usually the case with "good people" who for some reason always hang out with trash bags like them

Birds of a feather flock together

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Under house arrest, huh? So she won't be able to teach, meaning she won't get paid, she'll probably have a paycut by the time she comes back, and if it's to the extreme, she can't even leave her home, and for all we know she could be living on her own.

Wondering if she'll become a wreck by the time she comes back (if she comes back, that is).

Dex-chan lover
Under house arrest, huh? So she won't be able to teach, meaning she won't get paid, she'll probably have a paycut by the time she comes back, and if it's to the extreme, she can't even leave her home, and for all we know she could be living on her own.

Wondering if she'll become a wreck by the time she comes back (if she comes back, that is).

I'm laughing at the fact that this school apparently has the the power to place the teacher under house arrest.

Dex-chan lover
I'm laughing at the fact that this school apparently has the the power to place the teacher under house arrest.
School: "You are hereby suspended. If we notice you exit your house for any reason, that suspension will upgrade into you being fired."
Police might also have been involved.

Dex-chan lover
School: "You are hereby suspended. If we notice you exit your house for any reason, that suspension will upgrade into you being fired."
Police might also have been involved.

An employer doing that would never be enforcible. This is also apparently happening overnight judging by the fact that he shows up at school the next day to find the different teacher present. No way does a legal system move that fast.

The house arrest thing was stupid to even mention. Simply having her on suspension is sufficient to get the point and intent they needed across.

Users who are viewing this thread