Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - On Your Side

Dex-chan lover
"Oh Messiah, we feel weak and our stomachs rumble, what should we do?"

Dex-chan lover
George, which is an unusual name for a lion, seems to have ulterior motives for his rebelling. He's also a huge hypocrite. Castor, on the other hand, seems like an idiot whose just mad because change scares him. Same with his lineage.
Glad to see the harem tag is starting to work in full effect, though.

@Memerk

I don't usually ask for spoilers but i will this time around. this whole rebellion on my eyes seems like a stupid mash together of dumbasses that can't see beyond their own ego/motives.

i assume the dragonlady is going to join the new king as it would make sense but does the story pick up in this/after this ark?

@Vasqueztion @darkdrake
Just know that this is all being done for the greater good on purpose.
Only a small, tiny handful of people are truly in the know.
George being one of them. And no, Souma isn't part of the masterminds behind this whole thing, obviously.

The artist always impresses me with his style. There's never a page where it feels "cheap" with lack of detail or lazy print patterns.

Power Uploader
Love this manga, wish it'd update more often.

@darkdrake
That's the standard manga plot driver, misunderstanding caused by lack of / unwillingness to communicate. Because it's so extremely common in manga I've always wondered if it's just some Japanese cultural thing we just don't get.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, misunderstandings caused by lack of / unwillingness to communicate is an everyday issue in the real world,
most of my time spent acting as a mediator or negotiator have been about solving such misunderstandings.

Contributor
I sorta understand the logic, but it's stupid logic. George is a loyal subject, so having him go through this farce and get executed at the end angers me to no end.

Power Uploader
@seekermoc

If you’re really that impatient, I seriously suggest reading the light novel.

J-novel.club licensed it, cheap at $4.95a month where you get to read dozens of chapters a week as they are released (and you can give feedback on wording/proofing). The novel is up to volume 6 currently and a craptonne ahead of the manga.

Hell, $11.95 and you get a monthly download credit without dmca limitations... (but they do tag your email in your copy for tracking).

They’ve got smartphone in another world, new life (the one that the author had his anime canceled due to Chinese backers) and many others. It’s well worth the cost for either.

Next week volume 7 starts...

But I can agree with you, especially after reading the LN, the manga feels like it’s slower than a snail in molasses at the South Pole in January...

Group Leader
@CrimsonDev
The rebelling feels idiotic...hell most of the politicians/people of authority in that world feel braindead...

Well, then it's not too far from reality...
Between the 16th and 17th century, there was a bunch of dumb rulers in Europe. That often happens when the position is inherited regardless of talent, passion or interest. Especially after years of inbreeding to keep the blood "pure".

You can't really apply our modern sensibilities to feudal societies.
Hindsight is 20/20, that's probably why the policies of Souma are actually effective.

Users who are viewing this thread