Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Sacrifice the Plum Tree to Preserve the Peach Tree

The reason George started this war was to side with all of the bad apples slowly poisoning the country and, assuming the new king was a capable leader, he could take down George and much of the corruption and opposition within the country.

If George won, he would take control of the country, get rid of the mercenaries and corrupt nobles himself. If he lost, they would all be taken care of anyways. Either way the country would improve in some way eventually

A lot of smoothbrains in the comment section here. You know who you are.

Dex-chan lover
The more anticlimactic a civil war, the better. Because it's brothers fighting brothers.

I'm glad this ended up being as I hoped, with Carmine not being such a bad guy after all

They all love the kingdom so much. Which is why the previous king and carmine took insane unplanned rash actions playing with lives, and castor his pride. If any of them had half a brain, the corrupt nobles would have been easily arrested after carmine lured them. Also of course the pair of tits is the only wise one who didnt step up. The harem tag translates to "Made by and for retarded coomers".

Dex-chan lover
I always found "Don't do X, even by mistake" to be a weird demand. Isn't accidentally doing something you didn't want to do the reason it's called a mistake?

Oh well. With this, I guess all the scumbag nobles were rounded up cleanly.
I guess the idea is that if they are ordered to simply fire at enemies at will, it's quite likely they will accidentally hit civilian targets when they miss, but if they are specifically ordered to prioritize avoiding civilian casualties, they will take less risky shots and the number of accidental hits will be lower.

Users who are viewing this thread