Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Can we for once have a more "realistic" portrayal of what people are actually like than just have generic bad guys?

Dex-chan lover
So humans are psycho's in this one huh... Sex crazy and blood thirsty murderers.

Dex-chan lover
NPe6uth.png

Dex-chan lover
For all these people saying that it would be nice to have properly written villains for once,

What is a properly written villain in your eyes?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone complaining about these cartoonishly evil villains, theyre highschoolers with OP abilities.

Hormornal kids with utimate power, why would you expect some deep motivation for being dicks?

Or are you all hoping theres some kinda backstory to justify them nearly beating the MC to death cause he stopped them from dragging the girl into a love hotel, back in chp 1?

Dex-chan lover
Guild clerk: calm and collected, saw his level but checking his stats deems hes strong enough to join, while mantaining his level limit a secret.

The 'master': *yelling* "IM SORRY THAT HES LEVEL 1"

Goddamit.

Dex-chan lover
The writer sure went out of their way to hammer home that "these guys are the villains". No subtly whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
... These four were the people who were trying to gang rape a girl prior to being summoned... what kind of complex motivation were you expecting from assholes like these?

Dex-chan lover
Want there to be a scene where the leader guy after inevitably getting his ass kicked and is fleeing pleads for the horn girl to help him and then she says no and lets him get devoured by animals or some shit. Kinda like that one movie

Dex-chan lover
Yep there goes the rating, all it takes is one wrong path

My only question is what happened to the girl that mistaking got summoned with them. I mean if these guys had a say it is obvious or if she was deemed useless like MC then a few ideas come to mind. Either way both the heroes and human kingdom in this are trash so unless she is secretly a vilian than most likely chances are between nothing good to being put in a situation where MC has to save her or if it goes an interesting route she saves him.

i'm expecting the worst scenario to that girl that got isekaied after this chapter, can someone give me spoilers on that?

Users who are viewing this thread