Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder

Liu

@bvdaf Being righteous isn't a bad thing. I believe what readers don't like is the unrealistic solutions provided, as if this kind of MC had literal 0 knowledge about the world, yet everything working out just fine like ???.

Dex-chan lover
I think this premise works better as a game, where you can get a better feel for what's stronger. As it is you really can't feel for what's strong other than the star system, which is also arbitrary.

I know I'm not meant to judge a story so early on but this just screams generic isekai manga.

>Mc dies and is reincarnated with black hair which is considered a bad thing so he gets tossed aside by his family.

>Mc either is born with op abilities or some how just stumbles upon something making him op.

>Mc is followed by a gaggle of useless and cliché characters that do nothing but complain or comment on how nice or power the Mc is.

>The Mc can basically do anything because he has memories of his past life.

This just sounds so generic and basic so far but I'll give it another couple of chapters to see if its any good.

Aggregator gang
We need to judge isekai with categories on how many in the isekai bingo card it ticks lol

I give this 7/10 for original opening without the usual gods

worked as a slave in a skillorb mine until 10 years old
lets not examine why or how skills are ores, that i count under authors penship freedom
he worked until 10 years old as a slave in a mine... that so forced the author should have pulled multiple muscles just writing the description (even foxhole duty requires it older)
but author said there be a shota so there is just like he parted lark and the mc...
which shouldnt have worked...
why because lark is that weird mix of an experienced mature adult (behaviour manners) in a childs body with a childsmind (decisions thought process)
if she was a slave and thus grew up fast it should be the other way around since the first part relies on knowledge ie being taught the later relies on experience ie seeing and experiencing hell on earth

also the stunt the mc pulled on the old lady is sus...
and i wonder how in the society shown that Gramps could have survived this far...
beating unneeded slaves to death is how the system works because slaves have understandably inherent low motivation so they execute the unneeded ones publicly to keep the work efficiency up (roman history 1o1)
but well might get better

and while i have read it (the manga) i only used what was in the description so this shouldnt be a spoiler... if it tells you things that arent in the description than thats because you already passed the spot it refered to...

At first it was interesting. However he was so dumb. His so called 10 star skill can't do shit. It was even less powerful than the 6 star dark sword. After he escaped from slavery he still become a servant. WTF

wHat a cOInCideNce i fOund a 10 sTaR sKiiL uNderNEatH tHe shElves of tHe mOst impORtant rOOM in the mInE, i wOnder wHY nO onE boTHered to cleAn tHe mOst impORtant rOOM.

@PepePatate A Lord showed up for a 6 stars but no one cared to get that 10 stars ! Even though, the old man said they would keep such skills under their custody just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread