Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Beyond two-timing

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Mirika was right, Shino is a slut. XD

I have a feeling she'll be super aggressive now. Girl has been holding back for a long time after all. And now she got the OK from her best friend.

I swear if there aren't any doujins spawning from this chapter where Nagisa and Saki gets SEMI-NTR by Shino...

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I just really hope they all start dating each other proper style. I got the sense a few chapters ago that Minase and Saki are starting to feel that way for one another, but I could also see a situation where Shino trips and then full on makes out with/feels up one of them, and then they all get to learn something new about themselves. (It's yuri.)

Dex-chan lover
Another reminder that these 4 yelled their hearts and problems out in a public park in the middle of the neighborhood on the evening.

Just like their classmates and (us) readers, the public is also probably on their side according to Hiroyuki. Just waiting for that Fujimura-kun mates ending.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Shino sure didn't hold back 😂

Also, don't like the idea of Saki all of a sudden doing a two-timing herself 😑
Why would even need to bring that up?!

Dex-chan lover
I love this development. I've been rooting for Shino since the beginning.

But this development feels rushed. Hell, Saki's arc stretched out for how many chapters before she came back under the tent?

Give Best Girl her Due.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be honest here. No matter how cute this chapter is, Naoya still get himself another GF just minutes after resolving the "i don't want to be two-timed" thing with Saki.

Dex-chan lover
vloPhKg.png

ZQyYIRD.png
IT'S INSIDE FOR REAL NOW!!

I don't want to comment on anything but... Shino was in need hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Youtuber girl would feel despair. their relationship is like sakisaki is the true wife and the others is concubines now. Every relationship needs sakisaki's approval

Yep. Mirika was right, Shino is a slut. XD

I have a feeling she'll be super aggressive now. Girl has been holding back for a long time after all. And now she got the OK from her best friend.

I swear if there aren't any doujins spawning from this chapter where Nagisa and Saki gets SEMI-NTR by Shino...
Rika is going to be pissed. Now Naoya has no excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread