Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Beyond two-timing

Dex-chan lover
I love Girlfriend, Girlfriend, Girlfriend or KanoKanoKano for short

Dex-chan lover
Yay, Shino! And wow, Shino. Already got the furthest with him and been dating for literally seconds. She's gorgeous smart, caring and will actually go for what she wants.

Power Uploader
It is wrong for me to think Naoya was a based chad, he was just a fucking cuck after all. Putting Cuckicucki through all that pain and then asking her to turn this into a polywharmus relationship, what a fucking dickhead

Dex-chan lover
This series is so fucking cute.
the ecchi stuff makes me cringe because I’m a mom and their age and I’m all “you’re too young to be” yadda yadda yadda.
The story itself is adorable.

I don’t want Mirika in on this. I want her to bugger off to buffalo.
imagine if she were trying to break up a monogamous relationship. There would be no question she’s scum. I hope that’s the point. Stakling homewreckers can’t be allowed into a home.
Toxic shetbag

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yep. Mirika was right, Shino is a slut. XD

I have a feeling she'll be super aggressive now. Girl has been holding back for a long time after all. And now she got the OK from her best friend.

I swear if there aren't any doujins spawning from this chapter where Nagisa and Saki gets SEMI-NTR by Shino...
I think “crazy thirsty” is more accurate, but you got it in the right ballpark.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how would the readers react if they added a guy in the harem (whether with Naoya or with another girl)

This series is so fucking cute.
the ecchi stuff makes me cringe because I’m a mom and their age and I’m all “you’re too young to be” yadda yadda yadda.
The story itself is adorable.

I don’t want Mirika in on this. I want her to bugger off to buffalo.
imagine if she were trying to break up a monogamous relationship. There would be no question she’s scum. I hope that’s the point. Stakling homewreckers can’t be allowed into a home.
Toxic shetbag
She drugged him like nino
And she was willing to go to the bathroom in front of him. (Yes the chapter when she tried to block them from their house until they let her in)

Dex-chan lover
I wanted a more proper build-up to Shino's moment, but yeah. It was still wonderful. Hiroyuki cannot be stopped and neither can Shino.

I thought so seriously about how Hiroyuki would solve the "chicken and egg" problem of Naoya stopping himself from falling in love but love being a precondition for three-timing, and then he just had Naoya suddenly outright say he was in love with Shino. Could've used a bit more explanation about when he realized this, but all right. In any case, it makes sense that recent chapters had Nagisa and Shino seem like a kind of united front, because they were effectively already at the same "level" of qualification for being in a relationship with Naoya.

I hope Shino's antics are going to motivate the other girls to lust after Naoya more openly. She at least fulfilled that role well for the dates arc.

Not sure what to think about Mirika. I wonder if she will stick to her guns tragically, or end up deciding to share their one brain cell on this issue. Probably the latter. There's also that fifth girl who was foreshadowed by the color scheme, the loli from the festival, but she's been so absent that I think Hiyoruki may have decided to cut her. That, or this manga is far from over and she'll be reintroduced at some point.

There's also that fifth girl who was foreshadowed by the color scheme, the loli from the festival, but she's been so absent that I think Hiyoruki may have decided to cut her. That, or this manga is far from over and she'll be reintroduced at some point.

Isn't that just Matome?

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck? "you should two-time me"? how to ruin the premise of a manga in one panel. absolutely disgusting.

author even put that bullshit in the shino W chapter.

i guess when you only have 1/3 of a brain cell left to yourself you can come up with some stupid shit, that's the canon i'm going with

Dex-chan lover
She drugged him like nino
And she was willing to go to the bathroom in front of him. (Yes the chapter when she tried to block them from their house until they let her in)
She’s a monster.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck? "you should two-time me"? how to ruin the premise of a manga in one panel. absolutely disgusting.

author even put that bullshit in the shino W chapter.

i guess when you only have 1/3 of a brain cell left to yourself you can come up with some stupid shit, that's the canon i'm going with
Ummm… “If you want to do this, you have the right. I’m fine with that and it’s fair”.
That’s how it works in real life, too, generally.
The premise is “dating multiple people and the difficulties also lol boobs”.

Users who are viewing this thread