Golden Kamuy - Vol. 23 Ch. 222 - Tattooed Skins

Ogata definitely lying in here, right? He actually made agreement/teaming-up with Kiroranke in Abashiri last minute no? Sly bastard.

Guys I still think we can reach 300 chapters milestone.

Congratulations Tanigaki and Inkarmat!
Good ol Nekogata sliding back over to Hijikata is a good move. Safest spot for him currently.
Tsurumi showing his war face pretty hard now.

Man this bad boy of a chapter can fit so many characters in it

Also Inkarmat’s back from her 80 chapter hiatus!!

Aggregator gang
Yooo is Inkarmat legit preggos tho??? What If Tsurumi is feeding our good boi Tankigaki a lie similar to the seaweed hair woman? I don't know what to believe anymore!

Ogata acting like a cat all through and through was amusing tho. Im still worried about Tanigaki but I believe in his big matagi heart.

Power Uploader
Yooo is Inkarmat legit preggos tho??? What If Tsurumi is feeding our good boi Tankigaki a lie similar to the seaweed hair woman? I don't know what to believe anymore!
Thats actually a good question, maybe he is lying.

@Glasses_Guy Yoooo, you're right! Didn't she get stabbed around the stomach area??

On the other hand, it would be nice for them to have a lil mini-Matagi running around so idk. Can they all just survive pls ;-;

Dex-chan lover
@beatrix_ She was stabbed below the stomach are somewhere in her guts i think, fortunately, if she is really preggo during that time the fetus is too small and if not stabbed directly it should survive, i truly think she is alive and with a bun in the oven.

Tsurumi lost MANY points with me by threatening a pregnant woman, pregnancy is a sacred state, it shouldn't be abused by anyone.

Tsurumi you bitch! You dare threat a guy that just found out that e will be a dad? Where did your balls gone??

Fuck tsurumi also how can she be pregnant when she was stabbed in her stomach?

Fed-Kun's army
Personally I like Tsurumi but binding these many veterans who know theyve been lied too will be increasingly difficult now more than ever with the threat of killing an unborn child.

Users who are viewing this thread