GOLDEN MAN - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Missing Golden Man

Aggregator gang
This looks like a take on Stallone's Samaritan. "You keep calling me the good guy."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Black_Beat
  • p16 Quite a weird, isn't she -> Quite a weirdo, isn't she
  • p16 that makes her no boring to watch -> but she's never boring to watch
  • p18 Monsters, superhumans, perverts, we call those with malicious intent, "villain". Is what we call them. -> Monsters, superhumans, perverts, and others with malicious intent. "Villains", is what we call them.
  • p18 Villain... -> Villains...
  • p21 A sign board -> A signboard // A sign-board
  • p23 So you've showed up -> So you've shown up
  • p26 (She call herself with a "Me") -> (Dr. Centipede refers to himself as "Me".)
  • p27 you could even say "obsessed" -> you could even say he's "obsessed"
  • p28 wouldn't she leave -> wouldn't he leave
  • p28 No, he'll cause havoc demanding him to come out -> No, he'll cause havoc demanding Golden Man to come out
  • p31 it makes sense doesn't it -> it makes sense, doesn't it
  • p36 support you in battle.. -> support you in battle.
  • p39 Do you think he can win? The doctor is strong. -> Do you think Golden Man can win? The doctor is strong.
  • p46 ...did he picked them up from the building! -> ...did he pick them up from the building? // ...he must've picked them up from the building!
  • p47 you're not closing in, aren't you -> you're not closing in, are you
  • p48 Forceful and lack of hesitation or caution!! -> Forceful and lacking hesitation or caution!!
  • p49 all leg -> all legs
  • p49 million leg -> million legs
  • p49 Full Leg Million God -> [This does not sound good in English.]
  • p55 And me have even... took hostages and bring you -> And me have even... taken hostages and brought you
  • p59 She's changing the way she's calling him -> He's changing the way he's calling him
  • p59 All of them mean "you" but different levels of respect -> All of them mean "you" but indicate different levels of respect
  • p64 ...I said he didn't have a catchphrase, doesn't mean you had to make one up. -> ...I said he didn't have a catchphrase, that doesn't mean you had to make one up. // ...just because I said he didn't have a catchphrase, that doesn't mean you had to make one up.
  • p66 Come back as soon as you done~ -> Come back as soon as you're done~
  • p69 as if he's drawn to it -> as if he was drawn to it
  • p72 When I said "You're Golden Man!" to him, -> When I told him "You're Golden Man!",
  • p72 I want him to think "I am a hero". No, I want him to believe it. -> I wanted him to think "I am a hero". No, I wanted him to believe it.
  • p73 we have no choice but to touch his memory -> we have no choice but to recover his memory (?)

Dex-chan lover
You know what, dollar store gay Dr Octopus is kinda interesting.

I'm gonna call it, even if he is a villain it was not his idea to take Golden Man place, instead it's all a plan from the real Golden Man, maybe he's pulling a Metro Man, he's just tired of being a hero or something.

Actually, if Mc was a villain wouldn't they know his identity? After all why a random nobody villain with no name would try take Golden Man place? It's more likely he's a clone or some experiment of another villain to defeat Golden Man, so he doesn't have amnesia, instead he's literally a clean slate cause he was "born" recently as an adult.

Golden Man is probably keeping an eye on him just in case.

Dex-chan lover
i dont get it, does the team never seen goldenman's face before?

also man got the entire new york to protect, truly a hero :pacman:
They must have since they know that the new guy is not the original golden man

Dex-chan lover
rarely ever seen long haired male mc, now it would be unsurprising if he was the memory-erased villain

also i wouldn't find this manga early if not for muchimaro's retweet lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. The stuff at the end is what really hooked me on the series

Dex-chan lover
They probably know the amnesiac person isn't goldenman. But they aren't a hero's support team just for show - they are quick-thinking and good in teamwork. So they quickly decided out to play along with technician's lie and let the amnesiac play the role of goldenman for now.

also man got the entire new york to protect, truly a hero :pacman:
I thought that too but at the end of the chapter they were confused about who he was even though they said he was golden man making me believe that they know who golden man was otherwise they wouldn’t have said that it couldn’t have been him.

Users who are viewing this thread