Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
What exactly are they worrying about if a single elf can kill 2000 trained human soldiers and a small group of elves can destroy a human army of 5000 soldiers? Are the humans going to send 100,000 soldiers to that forest? That would be quite a ridiculous number for a civilization that doesn't even recognise a crossbow.

Fed-Kun's army
What exactly are they worrying about if a single elf can kill 2000 trained human soldiers and a small group of elves can destroy a human army of 5000 soldiers? Are the humans going to send 100,000 soldiers to that forest? That would be quite a ridiculous number for a civilization that doesn't even recognise a crossbow.
Likely they have similiarly powerful people who could rival them and since their army is much smaller and inexperienced, they would lose.

Dex-chan lover
Likely they have similiarly powerful people who could rival them and since their army is much smaller and inexperienced, they would lose.
I suppose that's possible. You don't need elites to kill refugees fleeing for their lives. Still, if it was an army of 5000, you'd think it did include some elites as well, not just newbie soldiers.

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose that's possible. You don't need elites to kill refugees fleeing for their lives. Still, if it was an army of 5000, you'd think it did include some elites as well, not just newbie soldiers.
I mean, there definitely must have been commanders and/or captains, but those are rather just titles than power levels and likely even normal people can become those. But true, it's a bit illogical that not a single elite went with them, unless they're so egoistic that they think this is too small of a job for them.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there definitely must have been commanders and/or captains, but those are rather just titles than power levels and likely even normal people can become those. But true, it's a bit illogical that not a single elite went with them, unless they're so egoistic that they think this is too small of a job for them.
It's kind of difficult to consider them idiotically arrogant when it's the same enemy that did defeat and conquer Sylphy's kingdom. All the people Kousuke is now training and equipping, Danan, Aira, and so forth, are quite competent, yet they got beaten by the enemy nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of difficult to consider them idiotically arrogant when it's the same enemy that did defeat and conquer Sylphy's kingdom. All the people Kousuke is now training and equipping, Danan, Aira, and so forth, are quite competent, yet they got beaten by the enemy nonetheless.
I mean, if you consider it, they did get caught off-guard with the sudden betrayal and they had far bigger numbers. They also likely had some aces up their sleeves. But mainly,
as we see in a later chapter, they can't use the spirit stones as they want due to destroying the ecosystem with it.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on... hold on...
So if an elf turns to the dark side, they become an erofu and get curvy?

... So what happens if you let an elf stew in darkness for a few nights... or a week? Do they become Extra Thicc?

Also is there even any point to crossbows without a loading crank / lever?

Dex-chan lover
Hold on... hold on...
So if an elf turns to the dark side, they become an erofu and get curvy?

... So what happens if you let an elf stew in darkness for a few nights... or a week? Do they become Extra Thicc?

Also is there even any point to crossbows without a loading crank / lever?
Also, while it's only a partial look in a panel here and there, a couple of the elder elves do look curvy. So, not sure if that means she's still in the range of normal elf, but bounced up to the upper end when she went dark, but those elves would proportionally become hentai sized elves if they "fell to darkness".

Dex-chan lover
Also, while it's only a partial look in a panel here and there, a couple of the elder elves do look curvy. So, not sure if that means she's still in the range of normal elf, but bounced up to the upper end when she went dark, but those elves would proportionally become hentai sized elves if they "fell to darkness".
I like my elves like I like my coffee.

Dex-chan lover
The beastmen look like furries, but the beast women look like humans with animal ears. Cowards.

Now I have come back and reread this manga, on page 12 there I will say "500 cigarette" 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread