Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
The glorious return of the Minecraft Steve running animation. Oh how I've missed that. Regarding the feather scene though, that's a first for me. Every time I see something similar in any other monstergirl-related media, it's treated the same as unfertilized eggs; just a free commodity, rather than something embarrassing. What a fresh take.

jak

Contributor
Don't worry, he's gonna get more than he bargained for..

Yoo can think of a appropriate number and i guarantee it'll become much more ridiculous than that.
So he does get more than the elf queen then? Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... are those feathers ... still connected sensually? Like if you stroke them a whole bunch they will feel it and ... ascend> Then that is SUPER kinky. Then again I don't kink shame.

But let's be real here ... bath scene MADE the chapter ... for me anyway, LOL.
I think they're just embarrassed.

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... are those feathers ... still connected sensually? Like if you stroke them a whole bunch they will feel it and ... ascend> Then that is SUPER kinky. Then again I don't kink shame.

But let's be real here ... bath scene MADE the chapter ... for me anyway, LOL.
No, but they're probably imagine him stroking their feathers (that are still attached).

Dex-chan lover
The Naruto run actually has been scientifically tested and isn't bad.
Mhm. The run came out before Naruto popularized it, and it is used because arms pumping isn't feasible for balance, so you use your arms for stabilization, using the air currents as assistance, like airplane/bird wings.
Lol in Page 8 when she's showing off her chest in the barmaid outfit. Where did the hair on her chest go? XD
Cosplay Magic!

Dex-chan lover
Feel majorly conflicted.
As much as I love maid outfits, and as good as Melty looked in her clothes plus that Lamia.....the outfit that stuck out the most in my mind was the lizard girl in the cowgirl outfit. Harpy in the idol unit outfits was nice to and can't beat the combo of kemonomimi + school girl outfit......but that cowgirl.

Dex-chan lover
Feel majorly conflicted.
As much as I love maid outfits, and as good as Melty looked in her clothes plus that Lamia.....the outfit that stuck out the most in my mind was the lizard girl in the cowgirl outfit. Harpy in the idol unit outfits was nice to and can't beat the combo of kemonomimi + school girl outfit......but that cowgirl.
A cat lizard is fine too.

Dex-chan lover
A cat lizard is fine too.
lol you ever been in the situation where you see a girl/guy/whatever insanity they want to call themself today, and they aren't really attractive as a whole but they have that one outfit that fits them so well that your eyes can't help but take notice?
That's how fitting (in my eyes) the cowgirl outfit was for lizard girl. Sadly (or thankfully depending how you take it), my degeneracy isn't at the point where I find a lizard face attractive (cute, but not attractive). I do want to rub her belly though, but that's most smooth bellies I see.

Dex-chan lover
this really just spiraled to fetish galore of the author while having the filler of some plot lmao

Users who are viewing this thread