Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hate this type of pathetic writing.
"I just kinda went with it, ya know, I don't really care either way, you're the one I really love, and if you were in my position I'd beat the other person half to death"
"You don't have to feel bad about half hearted commitments even though I'm the one you really love, you should totally impregnate her".

I mean, I know where the author is coming from, it's all just wish fullfilment garbage, but these types of MC comes off as a complete doormat.

Dex-chan lover
s5yfr41yqxpqak4U8Msct-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If the enemy chose to occupy the empty fortress, they likely rolled all of their supplies in promptly, as those would be the primary thing to protect. So, even if a portion of the army was left outside and survived, they would be without food and water. Some scout units would most definitely survive, unless the invader commander chose to ignore surveying the surroundings before the morning. However, a bunch of scouts wouldn't naturally matter that much, though it would be handy, for the MC's side, if the army simply seemed to disappear entirely, leaving the kingdom totally baffled and aghast.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure there are many survivors, they were worried about the occupancy limit for nothing. :lol:

iirc
The explosion itself wiped everyone in the fort (~1000) and pretty much cripple most of the soldiers outside (either debris, the shockwave, or just plain ol dizzy from the noise)

The thing is...this is night in the wasteland...the Gizmas be coming...especially after they smell the grilled meat...

Fed-Kun's army
The differences between this and the novel are interesting (not being able to use a detonator due to the cost of wire, and him watching and waiting for the explosion that'd kill thousands of people rather than having private time with Silphy are prime examples)

Unlike other adaptations they aren't skipping too much of the important stuff though, when compared to something like "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo" which gets steadily worse/less interesting through the versions (WN>LN>Manga>Anime)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I know where the author is coming from, it's all just wish fullfilment garbage, but these types of MC comes off as a complete doormat.
Typical Beta Japanese mentality (aka., going against Japanese norm isn't right).

Well, atleast this series is good in the aspect that MC doesn't shy from banging the cheeks.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yay! Another chapter! I hope more comes along
Even though Raws are upto Chapter 36 now, don't expect the group to catch-up or release any new chapter until January or maybe more.

This Scanlation group likes to hold-on releases, and only do it either when they feel like it (which could be either 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 months) or someone else starts releasing (after they haven't released any chapter for months).

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: That scream must have been a reference to Tom. Should have shown him squeezed down to 2D shape from 3d

• Wow
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread