Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou

Supporter
Do the isekai or genderswap tags have ANY relevance outside of the first 5 pages of chapter 1?

Double-page supporter
@rkkn Isekai authors can only manage to be unique for a few chapters(If even they can) then just falls into the same boring step by step shit. Its a hallmark for this genre haha

@eureur I Think @rkkn is talking about the fact that the gender swap isn’t a recurring theme. Dude seems to be living his life fully as the female elf and doesn’t suffer from any of the usual gender swap hang ups. As for the isekai it happens usually a lot earlier than usual where the “cooling off” or transition phase from one world to the other is completed in one chapter than several arcs.

This manga seems to be set years after the isekai phase and is in the I’m stuck here so I’m gonna live as a normal person. So I believe Genderswap should be dropped and isekai should be adjusted to fantasy.

I rarely show up at forum, but here I just want to say thank you for continuing this series. I remember reading its novel, and I really like the story so far.

This manga has an interesting premise because everything plausibly has more to it than first appears. There's always a few extra layers to a situation that the reader won't at first suspect, and the protagonist sees these layers not because of some innate "I'm so incredibly smart" sensibility that so many protagonists fall victim to, but because she's seemingly just been around in this world for ages and experienced many of these things firsthand. She's clearly got abilities that far exceed those of an average person, but these abilities are employed in a way that seems natural to the situation. Altogether, it paints a picture of a very different isekai experience, where the isekai part stopped being the focus of the protagonist's life long ago.

horrible fucking art. i can withstand the cringe of the story as along as the art isnt this bad

so... that new girl definitely was a guy too right? she's using boku to address herself lol

Aggregator gang
@Anonime
horrible fucking art. i can withstand the cringe of the story as along as the art isnt this bad
"I bet it's just generic and lazy" - Me 5 minutes ago

zQAiPmC.png

Haha yup, it sure is strange how this artist gets paid.

Dex-chan lover
@ocdmn
not really, it's fine for girl to use boku to refer themself. it just adding tomboyish point to them

this kind of girl called "bokukko" which normally appear in anime

Dex-chan lover
...how did I not notice this manga earlier!?

I've been reading the novel (until the translator got lazy) and certainly would've picked up this manga as soon as it was available.

Well, I guess that just means I get to binge tonight...

The art looks pretty awful, as if someone copy-pasted the eyes from a generic template and didn't bother to resize them, or never bother to take basic anatomy. Sense of perspective is pretty bad too. Also, the diversity of the ratings is hilarious.

Ilya has cheat abilities but doesn't use them to deal with monsters or powerful foes that threaten the area she is in herself. What a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread