Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Aggregator gang
signs she may not be the original heroine but an invader stealing the body of its original inhabitant. technically they both might be. but only one took over their past body.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for waiting for the full chapter from now on because this way it's very frustrating and boring to read (of course many thanks for the translation and I do know it's released this way in the original raws)

ugh I hope there's no isekai in this
always hate it when there's an isekai or body stealer in this type of story

Fed-Kun's army
@PetiteTacos DUHHHHHH, but the MC doesnt have a Japanese past life like most shoujo reincarnation mangas, personally i prefer this over the MC having a japanese past life since we dont know anything about the characters except what the MC knows and since she doesnt know shes in a world resembling an otome game, all we know is that shes traveled back three years after experiencing her terrible choices that caused suffering and now she wants to change/repent. There was another manga i read that was similar but the MC only changed since the actual FL was the reincarnated one and caused a chain of events that alter the story leading to the Villainess being a good person, i forgot the name but if your interested i can try to post the name if i look back at my notes

Fed-Kun's army
@Binary10011 well technically reincarnation into another world is isekai so read a different manga then, the FL at the end of the chapter is a isekai victim to truck-kun so if you hate that type of thing then read carefully so you dont have to type you hate isekai

Thx for translating. It'll be good to have full chapters instead of small disconnected snippets

MC timetraveller, "Heroine" isekai
"Heroine villain" is overused so please just go with heroine and mc as friends (not heroine x MC again. Heck there's even an anthology of those stories now)

Dex-chan lover
From what I remember this heroine
isn't a villain she was just plain and simple running through the story to gtfo of it and then the events of this story take place instead
I could be remembering a different manga tho.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I wish this was just about the villianess living her new life while reflecting on her past and not a heroine that's also reincarnated or something 😩

Users who are viewing this thread