Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Soon as I saw him place down the incense container, I knew what was gonna happen.

Also, I guess it makes sense that Rachel's confused about how he knows, since it was her finacee that blabbed to the church (so presumably he didn't tell her that he told them), but also kind of funny how she probably thinks this is some crazy information breach when it's literally just her husband being a moron and telling the church about the dark spirit, despite knowing they're the ones suppressing the information about it.

Dex-chan lover
84imhl.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Sheesh.. how dense she can be. Even after the warning from prince, she still dive headstraight to danger.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps he heard her talk about her dark future somehow and wants to save her by kidnapping her….. maybe??? That’s the only way I could maybe see the author trying to make him seem sympathetic or not crazy as heck. Inb4 the next chapter opens with her tied up in the back of a wagon going to an evil neighboring kingdom or chained in a sex-dungeon.

I'm glad she was so firm in her refusal! No wishy washy answer here, even with how she feels about being the crown prince fiance.

Aggregator gang
We did see the priest reading a letter with somewhat ominous lighting at the end of the last chapter. I bet he was given nefarious orders regarding her, so perhaps her abduction is the will of the church for having a dark spirit.

Alternatively, he tried to convince her to leave her fiance for him, and said that they're "eloping" when he drugged her, so perhaps he is defying the church's orders (maybe they wanted her dead?) out of his one-sided love and is trying to protect her in a misguided and wrong sort of way by spiriting her away from the church's reach.

Either way, obviously the prince will be racing to the rescue. I hope he doesn't take too long as I don't care for abduction plots.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh the typical privilege ignorant man using it to control women because "I'm so sad, so I'll hurt people"

It’s bizarre how a priest who spends much of his time as a genuinely caring parental figure has the sudden possessive single-mindedness and lack of foresight to exchange everything to kidnap Rachel. It’s not like we didn’t expect the second suitor to step past boundaries, or even go full stalker-kidnapper, but this still felt abrupt and out of character.
I think he isn't doing it on his own. I bet the letter he was shown reading has something to do with his family/church telling him he should get married to the mc by any means

Users who are viewing this thread