Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Feels like "Love"

Dex-chan lover
Rui-sensei, thank you for such incredibly cheesy stories. Pedophilia due to hatred of the mother, then pedophilia treatment with legal loli. A dude with a reputation for pedophile who continues to compete in the championship. Lol, lol, lol. Thank you so much for the chapter.

P.S. I think that if Akira and Misora ​​is tagged together as a "two mommy couple", then the number of votes would be the opposite, lol. Nanoha's popularity won't let me lie.

This manga is really hit-or-miss with me. I like the art, and some chapters really jump out at me, but then we get a chapter of Beruko and that anal guy battling his grandpa, or one of the girls randomly gets kidnapped by a super-villain and beat up for twenty pages.

It ain't bad, but it's just not what I'm here for.

Dex-chan lover
this was a very thought provoking chapter, i mean they ar eall dealing with several deep rooted issues. Its really fucked up but then again lots of people have some luggage.

Dex-chan lover
@yurieureka Well, in this arc there will be a lot more of this, but then almost pure all-female fighting with rare ecchi. If you can stand this, then the nearest WTF will only be in near-65 chapter.

@boag I call it the syndrome of militarism in the anti-war film. When authors use overtly taboo or edgy content, justified its with that their work is about a serious and mature topic. In fact, in the era of exploitative cinema, equate a lot of authors have used it as a loophole for crime or war films.

@SuperOniichan I can live with a chapter that isn't tailor-made for me every now and then. I'm all about the fighting and I'm all about the yuri.

Thanks for giving me that trigger warning about Chapter 77 and 78 tho. Lol. I'll keep that in mind and go into it prepared.

Dex-chan lover
@yurieureka I was wrong,
it will be in several chapters before the 70th.
But don't worry, this is WTF in context, not in and of itself, lol. Well, after 5-10 chapters it really turns into yuri fighting. Considering fresh spoilers, even more fighting than yuri. After all, Rui always wanted to write the action all-female title.

this series is this bizarre combination of perversion and occasional extreme sexual violence mixed with aggressive wholesomeness and i kinda love it.

Double-page supporter
So, in the end she didn't get to eat some frankfurter?

Contributor
That babumi TL note... is that how Oshi no Ko came to be?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Well, actually, a fetish like this has been around for a long time in Japanese culture. For example, almost any hentai or AV with a milf will have a scene of a male sucking on a breast while woman do handjob. But until now I've only seen this with mature females, so either Rui has a separate fetish for lolized mothers (remember Sarah), or he wants readers to think less of Misora ​​as a mother. Well, you get it. Although the spin-off finale
really include a joke about the baby sucking on Misora's breast and Akira saw it as something lewd.

@umidk Not only you, dude. Non only you.

@MajorAlexJackson I just love family stuff lol.

Aggregator gang
LOL, how exactly do you win UEFA? By finally getting rid of the corruption and killing most of the board?

Users who are viewing this thread