Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Strongest!

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny to watch this manga jump from 2-3 chapters per fight to 3 fights in one chapter at a time, lol. Thanks for the chapter!

If that loli wins the same bullshit way against those heavyweights, I calll bullshit.
Hell, at this point, they might even have her win against the damn robot with robot thinking its digital life in danger.

Aggregator gang
Gonna feel bad for the sumo chick, we all know there's no way Mao Mao is gonna lose after that set up they gave her

Never underestimate the power of loli, but that tiny fighter has some god class plot-fu. Would have like to see Jeet Kune do go farther as the philosophy is really well though out, oh well.

Imagine seeing your self dying before the fight even starts This loli is dangerous just give her 10 sec

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't really make sense, if a random robber fake stab you with a rubber knife, you'll just punch him, even as a reflex, you won't give him your money.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth No, the point is, going by the quick flash of what you are perceiving, you are going to believe you are being stabbed. Both fighters didn't see everything that was happening(both grabbed by the neck from behind), but that bit of stimuli they received was enough to make them instantly imagine the worst case follow-through.

There are stories that are kinda of similar, where someone was attacked/mugged, and think they've been punched a bunch when it turns out they had actually been stabbed. Adrenaline is funny.

Dex-chan lover
Im at a cross roads for who I want to win. Theyre both good fighters and peak cutie to boot, why must this be so hard.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the lesson in "China vs. America" is that America is inherently unserious until way past the point of it mattering.

Users who are viewing this thread