Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Let Me Give You Some Advice

Fed-Kun's army
Side Yuri couple? nice.
lxe96TO.png

Group Leader
@Darudius Let me reword that then: Emi, at least what we've seen of her, is a better person than the FMC and would be better to date, because she hasn't been shown to be hugely manipulative and controlling, two things that are big time no-gos in a healthy relationship.
Pretty much anyone would be better than the FMC. She's like a really badly written Senjougahara, who already had some of those worrying traits.
I'm just hoping she changes for the better, but seeing as we're 20 chapters into a monthly manga and no progress has been made on that front, I have my doubts that it will happen.

Dex-chan lover
In a just world the rest of this manga would only be about this yuri side-pair but we don't live in such a place.

Contributor
Looking forward for the girls sleeping party with Eri trying to coach Takamine while her gf is completely jealous.

Fed-Kun's army
What is the point to add this yuri 'thing' ? Nothing to the plot, so useless.
I was actually rooting for the childhood friend... - but those are cursed to never get good romance
What a dissapointement.
Just keep on adding more reasons to drop this (the 217 x 1/10 are more justified now ) +1

Dex-chan lover
Nothing against yuri characters but they contribute jackshit to the series main characters.
Takamine now feels safe, so she isn't compelled to change at all = no character growth.
MC's childhood friend and that's it = status quo.

Nothing else to talk about.
This is shit. Fuck this author.

Fed-Kun's army
Author made a girl better than the fmc then he realized it and pussy out with a yuri route

I don't mind the yuri at all but at least the author should have stretched it out. There was potential on what could happen if they at least put the reveal on hold for a few more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
My disappointment Is immeasurable and my day Is ruined.

And this is coming from someone who believes yuri is part of a healthy and balanced diet. Not enough schadenfreude from watching Takamine squirm and stew, to see the bully get a taste of her own medicine.

The solution? More jealousy triggers so that we can see the yandere come out more.

Well, that was short. They should have stretched out it a bit for more character development. I may dont like yuri (as a taste), but this could have potential for more growth.

Users who are viewing this thread