Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Let Me Give You Some Advice

Godtier twist if this inevitably leads to a foursome chapter. Shittier if it doesn't.

Double-page supporter
Casual les characters? Little hints you could pick up on before they revealed it? Handling it just as a thing it is without making much if any of a deal of it?

Nice! This manga has its ups and downs with how it presents many things... but presenting non-straight characters as just a normal "no-big-deal" thing? I approve!

And just like that side girl peeps are btfo who couldn't shut up about her being superior despite being in it for all of 2 chapters and being complete contrarians. Ah the sweet smell of tears.

I do admit though that her being a foil to takamine would've been nice, ngl, but she'll be a fun regular to show up every now and again and she could still piss off Takamine by doing stuff to kou etc. So its not too bad.

Cool ship but I just hope author don’t make them appear every chapter and force them to our throats.

Group Leader
@Darudius I mean, Emi was and still is a better character, and if she were into the MC she would be the better choice as a partner. For a lot of reasons I prefer her, but the biggest one is that she, you know, didn't blackmail the MC and isn't using said blackmail to try to get him to bend to how SHE thinks he should act.
She's manipulative and controlling as fuck, and hasn't shown any signs of improving on those points.

Fed-Kun's army
So, to sum up, Eri's adorable, immune to insults, gay, and digs dark hair and big boobs.

She's not best girl. She's best god.

Group Leader
@MuYu I couldn't have said that any better. So many times in manga gay relationships are either played as gross or obviously made as fetish-y bait for yuri/yaoi fans. It's nice to see one that's just a normal relationship.

Dex-chan lover
New artwork from the mangaka:

FMTLKQz.jpg

A lesbian...what a waste for that super beauty! I'm hugely disappointed, was hoping for a typical "love triangle struggle" 🤥

Dex-chan lover
Beats having the childhood friend rival cliche. Jealous Takamine is hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread