Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Let Me Give You Some Advice

Dex-chan lover
I don't like yuri, but I'm moved for the author being able to bring a lesbian character who isn't a man hating violent love rival.

The feMC really is insufferable isn't she? Literally deserved to get NTR'd, too bad the author pussied out

Prez seems to be extremely possessive. I’d look over it if it weren’t for the fact that that aren’t in a relationship. Also I got a feeling that she got her powers after she initially confessed to him and he rejected her. Hope that’s actually what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Author could make the tease a little longer :D Would love to see more of Takamine "fightning"

Takamine looks so wonderful in that swimsuit (3rd page)
Perfect blend of her gorgeous figure and cute summery style

Dex-chan lover
kLHpyOD.jpg

N9EX1vi.jpg

Bruh Mangaka could have just made it so she simply had no interest in MC in the first place. There's no need to further make your character freaking gæy out of no where just to justify that.

Dex-chan lover
Im fucking disappointed that she is not a love rival to that harassing bitch.

Contributor
@Sussudio

Imagine reading 20 chapters in, and still being upset that the titular Girl is indeed, still the main love interest!

That's not really what people are upset about. The problem is that Takamine hasn't really grown as a character as of yet, or at the very least, she hasn't grown nearly enough to even be considered as somewhat likable to many. I think a lot of people want to support the romance, but Takamine herself is way too toxic.
Having a love rival, one that seriously gave her competition and forced her to change into a better person, was one of the best ways to really remedy that. But now, there's no way in hell that she's a rival anymore. In like 95% of other romcom manga, this would be an extremely welcome twist, as love rivals tend to only prolong and complicate things (and yuri representation), but this is one of the 5% that would've actually benefitted from this.

Dex-chan lover
now i would like to see the special lewd chapter with the side couple

Users who are viewing this thread