Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Let Me Give You Some Advice

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... yeah i guess her being a lesbian is fine. I figured she was really open about sexual things but i guess it’s just her not seeing kou as a potential partner.

JEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Fuck!! What a fucking waste ! First the false rape allegation and now the dumbass author turned the childhood friend into a fucking lesbian ???? GODDAMN!! Nice job introducing a new girl that could potentially rival that fucking prideful bimbo. I'm dropping this one if the next chapter don't have any fucking improvements. Just so you know making the MC a super obedient puppy is not going to end well for this manga and we all fucking know it. A big ass middle finger for this pointless fucking chapter !

Author should stick to drawing and hire writer. Story is so bad i feel sorry for him.

Dex-chan lover
BAMBOOZAZZLED

why are people so mad, jesus christ

You WANTED the obvious "childhood friend reunites and apparently still loves the MC after ten years or whatever" trope? Seriously?

why ppl are so fucking mad about a lesbian manga character ? my god guys just grown up

Fed-Kun's army
I ain't gonna complain. No annoying rival AND a cute couple? What more could I ask for?

Dex-chan lover
Bad chapter. I'm glad the author didn't go for a cliche love triangle and kept things casual. I don't mind that Eri is lesbian or that she isn't into MC. I mind that she's sort of a pointless addition to the story. So long as Takamine thought Eri was competition, we could see her spill spaghetti and be brought out of her usual comfort zone. That's not happening anymore so...what's the point of this character or any of the past developments these last 3-4 chapters? What did Takamine or Shirota learn?

Users who are viewing this thread