Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Let Me Give You Some Advice

what?.... isnt this way too fast paced? what was the point of introducing the new characters then, like cmon man xD
what a waste of chapters like honestly, waiting for months for this kind of development.

At this point I'm just reading this because of the art. MC is beta and dense, and FMC doesn't have to change her shitty personality because now she don't have a worthy rival anymore, so she feels safe and any possible character growth is thrown in the trash. Its incredible that someone that draws hentai in his/her Pixiv can make one of the worst virgin MC I've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm expecting ZERO character progression for like 100 chapters or so, except of course if it is getting axed and the author rushed in to make a happy ending. I'm reading this for the crazy good art really, and nothing else

Aggregator gang
we did not even get a pantsu time travel this chapter....disappointing

Dex-chan lover
This is a good thing. No typical harem or love triangle.

Dex-chan lover
NICEEEEEEEE

WE DODGED A HAREM PLOT AND WE GET NEW COUPLE AND THEIR LESBIANSSSSS

what I don't like about this chapter is not that the plot twist of "Emi is into yuri", but that the author basically strikes the plot twist even before it gets hot. The conflict between Takamine misunderstanding and Emi's obliviousness has the potential to improve Takamine's attitude towards MC since she keeps threatening him in multiple ways including him getting NTR-ed.
If she herself gets the same threat from Emi, hopefully she reminisces what she had done and start and improve herself and her treatment towards MC.

but with this, I don't even think she had learnt enough.
Would be interesting if Emi is actually a Bi and start to like him later tho, but I'm pesimistic about that.
Unless the Author starts to introduce new rival or conflict, this'll get stale fast.

Iod

Why do you guys are complaining that there is no misunderstanding when we already know how shitty romcom misunderstandings drag on for far too long. Probably should be welcoming this chapter as how proper did it present a lesbian couple without any extra fluff.

Dex-chan lover
@lod
I think several of us described in detail enough, like the two right below you. Author introduced a character and has rendered her inconsequential within a span of 3 chapters. Nobody gained or lost anything from Eri so why was she even here? Takamine and Shirota haven't learned anything or changed.

ez3

Somehow was predictable. Not the yuri part but that she wasnt interested in him.

Ah yes another goth design to die for. Also lesbian couple nice. President got her ass handed to her.

Double-page supporter
When a shit manga gets shittier, just for the sake of fitting into society 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread