Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Raise Your Hand

Shit just went from 0 to 10000 real quick
What kind of pace is this,from masochist to ntr

Dex-chan lover
if mc ever becomes less dense than a black hole, he'd probably have a better time.

Wht da hek....
I don't c any NTR here..
Coz the FMC is more head ovr heels fr MC frm the start but she is more tsun thn anything..and the MC is more lyk afraid of her rathr thn dense..(anyone would be afraid by rape threaths)

Dex-chan lover
Well i don't think it willbe an ntr but since its classified as drama ,they might show things like splitting or something , like in the chapter where he was in her house ,when he remembered her in childhood and said it was a regret and all , they might show things like him being away frm her and all , who knows,
Although i do fear that the girl might do things which she shouldn't to make him jealous and all

I m really curious what did she say to him that he d say involving with her was a regret

Dex-chan lover
Guys she was just kidding. She does have an NTR kink but won't actually commit to it. For now. And that's just the author going around their own kinks lul.

Having said that, that stuff she did in front of the whole class... That's going overboard. She was essentially forcing him into unconsensual foreplay. It's more stupid that no one in the class seemed to realize that, but again the whole puting panties without anyone realizing it's pretty stupid in itself.

Dex-chan lover
Its just a manga i know but common it was easy to see what she was "doing" with her ass, also why the romcom MC's need to be stupid all the time, isn't it obvious that she voted for him.
Kinda hard to brag about realism when he did put her pants on in class several times.

Users who are viewing this thread