Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Stop Hiding The Truth

Dex-chan lover
This really is a scuffed scan lmao, but better than nothing

That aside, chapter 41 part 2 gonna be forever missing for the scan apparently (which is like 16 pages), aside the official english release which Vol.7 get published on January, best bet so far is going to the korean scan or the spanish scan that have it as chapter 41 (because volume release)

Last edited:
yes finally, though i had a hard time reading this especially the tilted letters, man u got me worked for something, the kanji word man I thought you forgot to translate bhahaha, if you ever to translate another chap just put it in the bubble man add white background then the text thats all

Dex-chan lover
Not the worst TL I've seen, but definitely need a TS. It's appreciated that someone took it on being fully aware of their skill limitations, and produced something readable. It's always disappointing when series fall by the wayside, for any reason, though some reasons are better than others.

I'll note that at least in this case, most are not overly derogatory of the effort, and the criticism is primarily constructive. As it's clearly not a snipe by any stretch of the imagination, I personally would seek to encourage someone with the motivation and time to develop their skills, as that leads to more content for all.

As ever, thank you for the time and effort.

Users who are viewing this thread