Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Stop Hiding The Truth

Dex-chan lover
Reading the sideways text gave my neck a workout. Should have read this on my phone.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the sideways text gave my neck a workout. Should have read this on my phone.
Don't forget to turn off screen rotation, or have fun spinning your phone.
For future reference, if you're reading on PC (Windows at least, not sure about Linux or Mac) you can hold CTRL+ALT and use your arrow keys to change the screen rotation.

Dex-chan lover
As you in the title page, having a chapter is better than having nothing. After a year, I completely forgot this series even existed.

Supporter
Okay let's face it. If the "art" wouldn't be so good, I probably wouldn't be here anymore. The "progress" of her becoming nice (or at least a little bit nicer) to her love interest is so frickin slow.

Group Leader
Almost a year without any Takamine panties on sight. Thanks for the tl I guess Imma go and catch up wiyh the Spanish release since they seem like they are at it.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was something of a puzzle. i enjoyed bending my neck right and left to read the side translations, was a nice stretch

Dex-chan lover
...she's warming up? aint no way

anyway good on you for giving us your best, TL-kun. godspeed in your future endeavors.

Users who are viewing this thread