Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - I'm Sorry For Leaving You (1)

The timing baffled the heck out of me. I was catching up on chapter 24, and was expecting to go back to the main page of the manga and boom, chapter 25. Thanks for the upload! That would have been a heck of a cliffhanger otherwise

Dex-chan lover
I can relate to Ayumu. Well 10 years ago me can.
What she did is pretty brave. Talk to a guy that a lot of people misjudge while she just wants to blend in. Good girl

Dex-chan lover
if they bang in the infirmary and get together in the end ill rate this a 10 xD

Dex-chan lover
@levyoasu technically 3 chapters, after chapter 27 there is a unnumbered chapter 28, in the official Japanese site and in a "middle well know" raw provider

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark why do they need to bang? The MC clearly isn't prepared for that step yet, it was explained when the FL want to touch the MC dick, the MC was not prepared for any sexual interaction and said no.

Dex-chan lover
Did she imagine his dick/him when trying to touch herself that night? Seems like that

Dex-chan lover
Ayumu is a bro. Well, sis, but that's very cool of her.

Also it seems the rumour probably came from her black haired friend. Only she that makes stink the most, everyone else just "eh whatever" with Hanazono

Users who are viewing this thread