Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - I'm Sorry For Leaving You (1)

An emotionally non-retarded character in my teenage drama? This is truly 2020

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing wing-character, love her inclusion in the story already

Edit: Wanna bet Kazoe's also doing it right at that moment in the infirmary? lol

Supporter
It's great that the main characters act decent and believable. The gossipy characters are a bitch as usual but that's acceptable and also realistic

Glad to see that Hanazono is coming to realize that he shouldn't care too much about what others think of him so long as he has what's important close to him. It's sad that there's such a stigma around people like Hanazono whose family is viewed as deviant or not "normal" but this type of behavior is especially common in Asian cultures where "keeping face" is a cultural value, so I can't say that the gossiping is unrealistic. If anything, it's almost too realistic.

Dex-chan lover
I cant judge Otsuki for feing ignorance this far... when ur a teenager is really hard to go agaist the flow even if its the right move, props for her, mostly for treasuring the bond between people she respect.
I more happy to think they'll be back together than worried about Kazoe, but im impressed by how many kids are reading this just to comment "Bet Kazoe is doing this or that"... I kind of pitty that tbh. Such interesting story with a lot of mature exchanges being reduced to "he he he they said clitoris" type of reaction.

for gods sake damn, she grew a spine, now that is development hahaha fuck rumors that will circulate in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoTheRabbit
You seem to be misinterpreting intentions as well.
I too think she may be doing that, not because Haha girls masturbating, but because it could explain why she is distracted, she can't get her mind off the feeling.

Aggregator gang
We're so close to the end... I think.
I really like these characters, and I wish we could've seen more of them. Anyways, let's keep this going!

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 I havent said Kazoe aint doing it and do agree is most likely the only reason for her to be acting like that... my point is that people is getting too focused on something rather futile than what it represents for the story. What she was thinking during, how many times she did or even if shes doing now in the infirmary seem really not relevant when the point was that Kazoe is in distress and he finally is going to properly face her regardless what made them drift apart.
Nonetheless, thats my POV.
Between so many repetitive, not funny, shallow and frustrating stories and characters ive found a series that is well written, has really interesting characters that have a very captivating chemistry together and has a rather mature approach to different topics. So yeh, u could say ive felt frustrated with it being treated so lightly.

I heard this couple of few chapter left until the manga is finished but if it is really gonna end, I want a sequel or anime adaption. because this is really good manga to read.

These fast updates are making me nervous. I want to know what happens next but I also don't want it to end. Two more chapter 😬

Fed-Kun's army
kazoe is having post-masturbation (she prob. thought of hanazono while doing it) self-disgust ex. https://youtu.be/wTCmu2oofRw?t=86

Dex-chan lover
next chapter be like
images

Dex-chan lover
Teenage love does make you retarded. I remember one time sat in a maths lesson, realising my mind was utterly blank except for fireworks and a strong desire to touch every part of a certain girl's body. That relationship went exactly nowhere by the very next day. Anyway, love and adolescence makes you retarded, and Kazoe has taken a strong dose of both.
Also, Hanazono might have realised he is also retarded due to adolescence and love. A bit of luck they have a cute serial masturbator to knock their heads together.

Users who are viewing this thread