Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Please stop sulking, Ranko-san.

Fed-Kun's army
It's sad to see that she really likes him, but he only cares about her sister :(

Dex-chan lover
In real life, most teen boys are extremely horny and constantly see "hints" in the behavior of any girl they know, but in manga and anime they are constantly dense, like a monk who spent his entire childhood in a mountain monastery. This is so funny.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the misunderstanding was cleared up immediately between most of the characters, and they all decide to help him. It'd be too painful to watch him be beaten up for waifu wars, but it's funny because Ranako knows his real feelings towards her sister, meaning she's in a catch-22 on how to respond.

Hijinks ensue.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, he should be with ranko anyway. ranko is in a higher league to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
No the actual self-centered character is the straight laced black hair idol that don't want her relationship to be discovered
because it'll ruin her public image and she wants to keep ALL the attention of her fans.

It was obvious she liked him from the beginning. All the pained faces she made when she’d say “wanna really date!?! Heh heh j...just kidding!”

Aggregator gang
Gyaru sister is going to be put through Hell and back, and then back into Hell a few more times, but I feel that she's going to win in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread