Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is very good from comedy point of view it's diamond :D but translation and quality go to Shi* from chapter 21 and above. you will have "lol' in every chapter till 20 after u will ask yourself wtf is this and answer will be "translation" :D There are sentences that i read 3 or 4 times and i still didint understand them o_O so GL

Dex-chan lover
Man, the level of grudge against elephants reminds me of Raichu's and Gastley's grudge against elephants

I had to refer to the comments as to why rating is low
And yes this is garbage like how most comments say
And i need more
Best harem mc unlike the harem mc that avoids the harem
Effort harem > free harem

Supporter
The first couple chapters include a weird "justification by power" of rape but-not-rape cause the girl wants it.
Then it evolves into a level-up arc.
Then the premise is... reset(?)... explained(?). He wants to "push down" women, but what he means is that he wants to win their hearts. It's a truly bizarre and convoluted evolution so my only theory is that the author got the proper backlash and re-worked the premise.
Anyhow, no sexual violence from the MC. The manga is... not trash-tier but it's not certainly not high-tier.
Quirky action harem manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Not trashy enough.
It started taking itself a bit too seriously. The first dozen or so chapters are glorious, but then it gets put on the generic plot rails. Some proper smut would've also helped a lot.
Should've kept it silly.
Imagine if he hooked up with Tita's mom... or even grandma

I'd really like it if this group would actually bring back the old chapters so that New people can get into this manga

Fed-Kun's army
the manga is trash but atleast the mc is actually putting his harem to use
i have a insane dislike for impotent harem protagonists

Users who are viewing this thread