Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Love Blooms Anywhere

Dex-chan lover
My only response will be to unfollow, this ending isn't worth anything else.

Aggregator gang
oh fuck was reading this and I only realize midway last chapter is 162 and this is 167 I'm so dumb I didn't realize it upon reading the first page and just thought the author got lazy and did a timeskip and end the series

Why the fuck do people upload chapters in advanced? This ONLY FUCKS PEOPLE OVER. FUCK SPOILERS

EBINOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AT LEAST DONT HAVE HER IN A RELATIONSHIP BY THE END OR HINT AT ONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( EBINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Group Leader
@antonh raws, spoilers, summaries (mistranslated garbage) are everywhere. it's your choice to actually click them or not. don't blame others for your own misfortunes.

Dex-chan lover
welp didnt realize it was 5 chapters ahead and read pg 1... i might as well read it all

Dex-chan lover
welp it ended as everyone predicted, i wonder if someday some manga will surprise us, closest i have seen its when we were jebaited in masamune-kun revenge

Group Leader
I like Ririsu, I really do, from the beginning, but this manga could have been better off with an Ebino end. Whatever, it’s a decent manga I guess

Son: Mama, why these people have sour looks?
Mom: Shh, Just sit down and enjoy looking at them bashing at this train of wreck drama shit series.

😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
God fucking damn it, SSSS. If you're gonna try and take a series, at least fucking post the next chapter, not the LITERAL ending.

Users who are viewing this thread