Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - The Start Of An Ordinary Love

Dex-chan lover
The ending was...fine. Not great, not terrible, just pretty much what I expected from the beginning. I don't get what everyone was freaking out about.

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. pretty regular ending i might say.. not bad but also not good..
yeah.. it was indeed lackluster..

Dex-chan lover
Expected but we all know it would be nice if its either an Open Ending or take turn with Ebino bold ending to break the romcom cliche.

Dex-chan lover
tbh its a normal ending and thats not exactly a bad thing, just imagine what it'd be like if it was shit lol

Dex-chan lover
Talking to Kashii made me realize that I really liked Tarou fixing people who had a first love zombie turned heart broken.

Really enjoyed this. Would probably re-read this just to pick up on the clues about the truth about Eve.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Risoto in a school girl sailor uniform looked so...wrong. Not different, but wrong.

It was a short last chapter, but then again, anything more wouldgo beyond the Happy End. We'd end up with some mini drama again. Or we'd go with the open end route. (*shudder*)

Hurray! Eve's dead, Ebino's sunk and Ririsu's abandoned her boyish self in favor of a toddler's idea of femininity. Tarou has saved ALL THE ENERGY. Entropy has won.

Dex-chan lover
Well, in the end everything went as expected. It wasn't a bad ending.

https://mangadex.org/title/14569/ookami-shounen-wa-kyou-mo-uso-o-kasaneru I'll just leave this recommendation here

The ending was exactly what I expected, and I'm ok with that. Perfectly fine ending to a perfectly fine manga.

Contributor
A normal expected ending that obeyed the rule of childhood friend and first girl in rom com harems.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean... that was probably the best ending I could have hoped for, given the massive clusterfuck that the previous chapters created.

Users who are viewing this thread