Have a Coffee After School, In Another World’s Café - Ch. 2 - Second Cup

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad the girl.... that could be a romance flag... But no....sigh..

Wow. Never would I have ever thought Id see an MC in an isekai suffering from PTSD! No bright eyed big smile " Wow its another world just like in games and look beastfolk, cool!" I like this change of pace of someone who longs to return to the world and family he knows. Bookmarked.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Was his house got isekai'd?
Did a Isuzu drove straight from his cafe? 😂😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Aah finally, an isekai story that actually interest me outside of fluff, romance, and cool looking action

Dex-chan lover
So strange, based on the first chapter, it sounds like he got transferred here somehow, but just as he was from earth. Yet here his behavior reminds me of reincarnation MCs who have that odd maturity for their age and miss romance cues because they still see themselves as old folks compared to the romantic leads.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he's dense or missed the cues. I agree about how he might be a hiki or having PTSD.

Interesting development though. The story has a visual novel feel so far.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i feel taht if he goes outside shit is gonna go down, i feel bad for the girl doe

Double-page supporter
I don't think he's dense so much as the fact that he was being invited to Leave the mental safe spot of the Cafe dominated his mind. The Cafe is the only connection to reality for him, Leaving it would sever that connection which scares him. He didn't fail to pick up her hitting on him due to being Dense but due to Trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Yeah. Being isekai’d as a normal person, for no apparent reason or purpose, does seem kinda mortifying.

I like it though. It’s a very different take on the reality of things as far as how most MCs handle being isekai’d. I don’t expect his possible manic depression from this to last very long though.

Dex-chan lover
Fresh take on the trope, I can appreciate that. Looking forward to see where this goes.

If this was a comedy, I would have guessed he would start a Starbucks franchise

Dex-chan lover
Nice. So which one do you think is normal? How would someone that is transported to another world would react first normally? fear because of unfamiliarity? or excited because it is a "Fantasy"? i guess everyone has a start so fear because of unfamiliarity and unsureity at first is normal till you adapt to it. so yah nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread